Michael Crabtree announces deal to sign with Oakland

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2uliy28i said:
rlkats":2uliy28i said:
Well ya Kap has major major improving to do. But I wonder who your QB wil be when mighty mouse quits football to play baseball. (Oh I say mighty mouse with respect because of his skills)
LOL, RW isn't going to play baseball. Doesn't have the talent currently or time to put in the work to be a Major League Baseball player. Most of this talk is about his love of baseball and being is being pushed by his agent (a baseball agent BTW).
He has about as much chance of becoming a major league baseball player as the Kraepper does.

Wait, whut??? Kraepper has a chance??? Sign him up!!!!!! :twisted: :thirishdrinkers:

rlkats

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":vg7xwexf said:
rlkats":vg7xwexf said:
Lol. Just Stirring the pot boys. Haha
Yeah I knew that, but if you can't hit a curve at AA, you ain't playin' in the bigs.

Lol. For sure.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2ukq8hug said:
Sports Hernia":2ukq8hug said:
rlkats":2ukq8hug said:
Well ya Kap has major major improving to do. But I wonder who your QB wil be when mighty mouse quits football to play baseball. (Oh I say mighty mouse with respect because of his skills)
LOL, RW isn't going to play baseball. Doesn't have the talent currently or time to put in the work to be a Major League Baseball player. Most of this talk is about his love of baseball and being is being pushed by his agent (a baseball agent BTW).
He has about as much chance of becoming a major league baseball player as the Kraepper does.

Wait, whut??? Kraepper has a chance??? Sign him up!!!!!! :twisted: :thirishdrinkers:
Not much of one. He has a gun though and used to pitch.