Michigan Seahawks Play Catd

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
mbtitleist":1fe65fjx said:
fenderbender123":1fe65fjx said:
I think Urban Meyer is going to have a tough time winning the conference now that Harbaugh is at Michigan. Meyer is great, but I really think Harbaugh is a better coach.

I don't think Urban has to worry too much about this year, but after Harbaugh starts to get a few recruiting classes of his guys I agree.
Co-sign. As a huge Michigan fan I follow them intensely and believe me the recruits that are coming in are beastly. Give Michigan a couple years and they are going to be dominating that division again. GoBlue!!!!! (and YES, I am rooting for a Jim Harbaugh team).

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2fhveqif said:
Michigan dominating BYU. It looks like Harbaugh football.
Yep but Smith just got injured. Damn.
I always hated Harbaugh's doucheyness with the Whiners but I never ever thought he was a bad coach. In fact, I think he is an amazing coach so I was overjoyed when he signed on after they got rid of Hoke the joke.
He is already turning Michigan around and this is without the talent that is coming in. I am stoked. GoBlue!!!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1yi3cn8i said:
hawknation2015":1yi3cn8i said:
I always hated Harbaugh's doucheyness with the Whiners but I never ever thought he was a bad coach. In fact, I think he is an amazing coach so I was overjoyed when he signed on after they got rid of Hoke the joke.
He is already turning Michigan around and this is without the talent that is coming in. I am stoked. GoBlue!!!

Why isn't Ty Isaac playing more?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2kpyw0py said:
Seahwkgal":2kpyw0py said:
hawknation2015":2kpyw0py said:

Why isn't Ty Isaac playing more?

I don't know. With the injury to Smith, he might get more looks after this game.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
CPHawk":6sgmo2yu said:
Regardless of the card, I officially want the CB Peppers to be a Seahawk.
He is a safety in college as a sophmore but the kid is an amazing athlete. He will be a CB or FS in the NFL for sure. Very physical player. I would love to see him become a Seahawk for sure but he will end up being a high draft pick if he progresses the way I think he will. The only way we would get him is if we tank a season or trade for a high draft pick.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Michigan has another shutout this weekend. 2 shutouts in a row hasn't happened since 2000. Harbaugh is making things happen. Imagine how good Michigan will be when all of their new recruits are in. WOW. I can't wait to see it happen. Heck, I am liking what I see right now. GoBlue!!!!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3hhfri8k said:
Michigan has another shutout this weekend. 2 shutouts in a row hasn't happened since 2000. Harbaugh is making things happen. Imagine how good Michigan will be when all of their new recruits are in. WOW. I can't wait to see it happen. Heck, I am liking what I see right now. GoBlue!!!!

Difficult next couple weeks.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawknation2015":33mserfe said:
Seahwkgal":33mserfe said:

Difficult next couple weeks.
Yep. Still doesn't change the future of the program. It's going to rock!!

Latest posts