Mile High Report is in complete disbelief

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Worst qb in the league..and there's a lot of bad ones. He has destroyed that organization.

Mayfields qbr at the time he was waived was 15.2. Worse than Zach Wilson, Davis Mills Or Russell Wilson. Yet Mayfields team throws a 50 burger on them.

If I could talk to Russ, I’d say this.

Yet another of your receivers threw a tantrum when you missed him, Russ. You had your online and backup qb get into a near fight in the sidelines after you got sacked., Russ. When you tried to cover your mouth with the football, a couple of your offense Looked away in total disgust.

Not even a kids Christmas cartoon believed your bs.

Tell Hackett tomorrow you are ok turning the reins over to Rypien. Say you’re coming to conclusions about your health or credit Him for benching you. He should anyway to court any semblance of hope that some nfl team thinks He, Hackett,has enough balls to deserve any kind of coaching role.

And, Russ, I think you need to have the balls to see today as what it is, just as you preach.

You are worse than Baker Mayfield or Trace McSorley Or Bailey Zappe or Gardner Minchew. However much ppl get healthier around you, you’re going to limit them in the way Zach Wilson does.

Threedee

Reaction score
Mayfields qbr at the time he was waived was 15.2. Worse than Zach Wilson, Davis Mills Or Russell Wilson. Yet Mayfields team throws a 50 burger on them.

If I could talk to Russ, I’d say this.

Yet another of your receivers threw a tantrum when you missed him, Russ. You had your online and backup qb get into a near fight in the sidelines after you got sacked., Russ. When you tried to cover your mouth with the football, a couple of your offense Looked away in total disgust.

Not even a kids Christmas cartoon believed your bs.

Tell Hackett tomorrow you are ok turning the reins over to Rypien. Say you’re coming to conclusions about your health or credit Him for benching you. He should anyway to court any semblance of hope that some nfl team thinks He, Hackett,has enough balls to deserve any kind of coaching role.

And, Russ, I think you need to have the balls to see today as what it is, just as you preach.

You are worse than Baker Mayfield or Trace McSorley Or Bailey Zappe or Gardner Minchew. However much ppl get healthier around you, you’re going to limit them in the way Zach Wilson does.
That reasoning is McSorley needed.

OP
OP
Polk738

Polk738

Reaction score
You can definitely see in his play that he is STILL trying to be the hero, that last INT in the endzone by Ramsey is classic Seahawks Russ, rather than getting the first down he goes for a huge boom or bust play against one of the best corners in the league and gets intercepted for a third time. -at this point Russ just can't stop believing in his own bs that he is some kind of reincarnated QB jesus that is there to bring that organization to the promised land.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
You can definitely see in his play that he is STILL trying to be the hero, that last INT in the endzone by Ramsey is classic Seahawks Russ, rather than getting the first down he goes for a huge boom or bust play against one of the best corners in the league and gets intercepted for a third time. -at this point Russ just can't stop believing in his own bs that he is some kind of reincarnated QB jesus that is there to bring that organization to the promised land.

You mean this one?

Latest posts