Monday is for the Division lead!

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":150ehshz said:
danp1990":150ehshz said:
I hate saying this fellas but... Im rooting for SF next Sunday. I want 1st rd bye throughout playoffs! make all the sorry south teams come North. Lets GO-HAWKS!!!
Not me. I don't fear going to NO for an NFCCG match-up if it came down to that. Hawks are road warriors and it would guarantee no weather issues.

^^This. I fear going to Dallas in wild card over going to NO for NFCCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

endzorn

Reaction score
All I really want is to still be in the division race in week 17. That loss today gives us a one game cushion. We can lose a game and still have a shot at the nfc west.

OP
OP
M

Mad Dog

Reaction score
endzorn":31tmths3 said:
All I really want is to still be in the division race in week 17. That loss today gives us a one game cushion. We can lose a game and still have a shot at the nfc west.

I'd like the one game to spare come week 17. Hell I'd like 2 games to spare coming week 16.

I don't think you can ever win the division too early. Then you just need to work for a top seed.

Don't think anyone will be resting players this year.

Look like the Rams may be back. And Carolina is sinking. But nothing comes easy in the NFL. Just gotta keep winning and hoping the other contenders lose a few.

hawks85

Reaction score
RealDeal":13k1b01n said:
1st place in Division and #2 seed on the line for tomorrow.
Wait how do we get the number 2 seed with a win. We will be tied with the Saints and they beat us already.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
hawks85":119a9f64 said:
RealDeal":119a9f64 said:
1st place in Division and #2 seed on the line for tomorrow.
Wait how do we get the number 2 seed with a win. We will be tied with the Saints and they beat us already.

You've answered your own question.

The Saints would be the #1 seed by virtue of their win over us but we would be ahead of the 9ers & leading the West by virtue of our victory over them.