Most disliked team(s)

Smellyman

Reaction score
don't have the hate I used to.

I dislike the Cowboys and Indy because of the constant hype.

I dislike the Jets becuase no team is talked about more yet perennially awful.

grizbob

Reaction score
1. ninners (their fans)
2.cowboys(Jerry Jones)
3.broncos(John Elway)
4.steelers(XL)
5.vikings(the exes team)

Can't say I hate them, but I do take a certain amount of pleasure in their losses :twisted:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
drdiags":2p1homv2 said:
Rams had what the Seahawks wanted. They almost helped Holmgren get fired after the '04 season. If not for Paul Allen surprisingly firing Whitsett, XL most likely doesn't happen. Rams have taken a nose dive since the early 2000's but if Bradford bests Whitehurst in the winner take all game who knows where all this leads to?

No Beastquake, maybe Carroll doesn't survive the hounds who were still after his head after his second season. The decision to let Matt go had many up in arms. Sure, the Rams are not the hated rivals for most. They are to me just like I have a big hate for the Vikings, even though most couldn't care less about them.

Everyone can have their own list, this isn't a popularity contest.

Love how Rams and Niner fans were telling us how stupid getting rid of Hasselbeck was. At the time, the criticism wasn't really off base. Who could have really known Russell would do so well, so quickly.

garrylt4

Reaction score
1. I live 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh.
2. My former neighbor who caused my Divorce has a Black and Yellow truck with WV tags BIG BEN and she moved out 3 months before Super Bowl 40
3. Super Bowl 40 happened

There is ONLY ONE answer

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Would it be wrong to hijack this and turn it into a person or player we hate most? I have a hard time hating teams other than the niners, but there is at least one person in every organization that I simply would love to see crying on the sidelines. I present Bill Leavy as an example!

Timberhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":27fi7i7k said:
Yankees, Aggies. 1&2
You are talking Texas A & M right?? With you on the Spankees.

1. Stealers big time.
2. Whiners
3. Cowpunks
4. Bunkos
5. Crying Lions

FireHawk79

Reaction score
For me its the cardinals! Although Fitzgerald is one of my fav players becuase of his class and prefessionalism. For me it's the fans here in az, my issue is not geared at the true cards fans. But more so all the displaced cards fans that are from the midwest who decide when their team isnt doing well they feel because they also live in AZ they must root for the cards. As soon as the cards start doing bad again they all dissapear. Now im sure there are other fanbases that are similar to this situation, but it drives me nuts here in AZ. And the fact my mother in law is a cards/bears/vikings fan. She epitomizes my feeling toward these so called cards fans im speaking of. My opinion based on my 20 years living in az.

Largent80

Reaction score
49ers are back seat drivers and HAVE been for me all along although I have had run ins with their "fans". Rams have always been my most hated so Ima gonna enjoy beating up on them tomorrow.

kearly

Reaction score
The teams that I enjoy watching Seattle blow out the most are the pretenders. The Seahawks are a team designed to expose them. That made the domination of the Arizona Cardinals so satisfying, as the 2014 Cardinals are the biggest pretenders since the 2012 Colts. And I have nothing against the Cardinals. Hell, I'd root for them in the playoffs if they aren't facing Seattle most years.

The Rams are just another mediocre team to me. I don't care if Seattle beats them by 30 points or 3 points. However, I badly want to see Jeff Fisher fired. Saving all his cheap tricks for the Hawks, it's almost as if he does it out of spite. Screw that guy. He serves no purpose in life other than to be an irritant to others whilst holding his own team back from their potential. He's the Vladimir Putin of the NFC West.

Paschtorian

Reaction score
"Bile of Hate Award",..............

..........that's like saying rain is "liquid sunshine". It's still RAIN!

Let's call it what it is,..........the "team you hate the most".

For me,.........there's only three,......

1) Niners (best rivalry in the NFL)
2) Cowboys (they were my late Dad's team,..........'nuff said)
3) Steelers (Superbowl XL,...........'nuff said)

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
As is the case with a lot of posters on this board, I go back to the old AFC West days. For me, that's an extremely easy answer -- the Broncos without a doubt are the team that (more than any other) I absolutely cannot stand. #2 for me used to be the Raiders, but them being such a gong show for so long has minimized a lot of that hatred. So the Broncos are that team for me that really gets the bile flowing. For so many years, I watched Mr. Ed just shred our defense and I found myself wishing that Kenny Easley, Fredd Young, or some other hard nose defensive player of ours would just obliterate him and knock his head (buck toothed grin and all) clean off.

That's what made the Super Bowl that much sweeter for me personally. To lay the wood to that particular team on the biggest stage of all -- sweet revenge. :mrgreen:

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
1. 49ers - Something about the fans and Kaepernick just irritates me not in a hate way, just a itchy butt hemorrhoid sorta way.

2. Steelers - that whole 2005 superbowl build up, the game itself, the officiating, all of the commercials during the game showing Jerome Bettis basically making out with the lombardi and Cower's smug look like he stole something put the Steelers at 2 for me.

3. Cowboys - If I have to listen to Michael Irvin call Dez Bryant his "boy" one more time I am going to choke someone to death. "Americas Team" drivel thrown out by every talking head on tv. Jerry Jones getting more airtime than any other owner just because.

4. The NFL Network Team other than Michael Robinson. Hell the guy I found most engaging is probably going to prison for Bill Cosbying numerous women.

5. The Thunder - Just the ownership haven't watched an NBA game since the Sonics moved.

olyfan63

Reaction score
kearly":30j6lfgj said:
The teams that I enjoy watching Seattle blow out the most are the pretenders. The Seahawks are a team designed to expose them.

True dat. Never thought about it that way. Remember in the old days when it was the Seahawks that were the pretenders, and then Denver, or KC Chiefs would smear us at the worst possible time? It's so wonderful to be on the OTHER end of that now.... heck, one or two years the Rams were the ones who exposed us, in a couple of the Kurt Warner years.

kearly":30j6lfgj said:
However, I badly want to see Jeff Fisher fired. Saving all his cheap tricks for the Hawks, it's almost as if he does it out of spite. Screw that guy. He serves no purpose in life other than to be an irritant to others whilst holding his own team back from their potential. He's the Vladimir Putin of the NFC West.

Why so much hate for Fisher over the trick plays? We know we won't get punked on those in "big" games, because now our ST's are on their toes. Actually thanks to Fisher for seeing those things on film and punking us in the regular season, and taking the ammo away from future opponents.

I feel you though, on how Fisher seems to save ALL that crap for *JUST* the Seahawks... Where is the kitchen sink crap when playing against the Cardinals? The Lambs looked so meek against them...

And besides, what's with the hate and slam on Putin? He's probably the most honest national politician/leader out there. Not saying much, just sayin. Plus, Putin relieved Robert Kraft of his Super Bowl ring. That's gotta count for at least *something* positive.

Easley#45

Reaction score
So much hate. Wheres the love, man?

Hates such a classless word. Teams I dislike;

1.Patriots. first team I saw beat us. We were 23-0 up at halftime in Boston, lost 38-23. Still scarred.
2.49ers. Obvious.
3. Broncos. All that Elway stuff in the 80s. And now Elway assembling all that talent and they STILL look like chokers.
4. Cowboyz. Americas team. Euchh.

I have a grudging respect/don't dislike a load of other teams; Cleveland, Chicago, Miami, Arizona, New Orleans, GreenBay.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
1) Pittsburg - Hands down. Since XL no other team I hate more.
2) Dallas - Everytime I see Jerry, it just makes me cringe.
3) Any team the Manning brothers are at the helm of. I don't know what it is, but I can't stand those two guys.

Phteven

Reaction score
1 Broncos. I just have so much residual disgust for that team from the elway years.
2 raiders and Chiefs. The other divisional rivalries from the 80s.
3 steelers. I've hated that team since I was a kid, when Bradshaw was the QB.
4 49ers. Because.. Yeah.