Most disliked team(s)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kearly":krgh10gi said:
The Rams are just another mediocre team to me. I don't care if Seattle beats them by 30 points or 3 points. However, I badly want to see Jeff Fisher fired. Saving all his cheap tricks for the Hawks, it's almost as if he does it out of spite. Screw that guy. He serves no purpose in life other than to be an irritant to others whilst holding his own team back from their potential. He's the Vladimir Putin of the NFC West.
Well said. Putin......I love it!

For me:
1. Cowpatties........my most hated team in all of sports. Ego run amok and total bandwagoning personified in a sports team
2. Stealers........have always hated them and then XL* cemented it forever
3. Whiners.......douche fans, douche coach, douche QB, etc. However, since douche coach is leaving and they're not going to be good for a while, they may lose their place to..........
4. Lambs..........dirty as hell, "Putin" for a coach, previous coach (Martz) was a douche, etc.
5. tie between Racist Nicknames, Vagiants, 'Aints and Donkeys..........D.C. and NY because they're NFC East and I get sick of the media acting like it's the only division that matters, the 'Aints cuz they're also dirty as hell and their coach allows/encourages it and the Donkeys because of the entitlement of John Elway and their endless suckitude in Super Bowls and their douche fans

('Aints will fall off my list once Sean Payton is gone)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Like someone else said, the order changes with relevance but...

1. Stealers. you don't steal a SB win and not win my everlastying enmity. Most of their fan base are dbags and not very fond of their QB.

2. Cowboys. Jerrah. And the "America's Team" thing. It's so ironic because if you're an illegal immigrant that has become an American Football fan, you're either going to be a Raiders or Cowboys fan. America's team lol. I lived in the SouthWest, I know this for fact.

3. 49ers. Thing is, I'm already starting to feel sorry for their players. I don't have the problem with Kap that most here do, I followed him at Nevada and he's an upstanding young man in terms of character. A bit quirky with the media, but we have one of those. This is all about the fan base. Biggest D-bags in the entire league of fan bases.

4. Rams. I didn't have hate for them. I still really don't as they just aren't relevant enough. Now they're trying to injure people on the field. They have my disdain, kind of like something nasty that I stepped in and I want to get rid of it.

5. Broncos. This is all about fan base, and very recent. They were such arrogant D-bags around SB time last year, then you hear all the whining about injuries after they lost (where were all the injuries while they were proclaiming a blow out win with the "best offense of all time" ?).

I don't even hate the Patriots anymore, I respect the hell out of that team and that franchise. I realized that they really haven't done anything to earn my hate as they haven't habitually beaten up my Hawks. I also realized that if they aren't a rival of your team, Hate is actually Jealousy of that team. Look at how many times and how many different ways they've won.....when you really break it down, it earns your respect.

endzorn

Reaction score
I hate the Vikings. It has as much to do with where I live as anything else, but these fans are the as irrational as I've seen so I want their team to fail. They have players in the HOF after one good game...hell, after they're drafted. They somehow think their history can be stacked up with teams who have won multiple Super Bowls and in this area they believe the entire nation sees it the same.

If I'm being honest though, I've lived in a few different markets and Seahawks fans were almost the hardest to talk objectively about football. To have a football conversation with my coworkers or friends I was not allowed to criticize anyone associated with the franchise or I was ignored, sometimes for days. It was hilarious.

Bears fans were the most interesting. They're so cynical and any player who isn't meeting the expectations is automatically compared to a player from the 80s who would never make those mistakes.

Panthers fans just appreciated anything positive. Total little brother syndrome.

nbk35zw

Reaction score
Most hated: Yankees, Bama, Dallas, Florida- all front runners

Youth:
Broncos (Mr Ed)
Raiders (broke my heart in '84)

College:
Chargers (annoyingly better every year)
Broncos (Mr Ed... But the end was near!)

D.C.
Rams (Madden surprised we gave super bowl champs a game at Husky field)
Dolphins (effing Dan Marino)

Carolina
9ers (whiners)
Rams (dirty)

randyrlee2

Reaction score
Longtime troll of this site, registered just for this posting.

Does anyone remember the time we played the Raiders at their stadium and during halftime (I think, maybe the end of the game) as the Seahawks were going back towards the tunnel their fans were booing and throwing stuff at the team? If I remember correctly some Hawks fans got beat up also. That sealed it for me. I AM A RAIDER-HATER!!!!!!

A no class team that has reached the depths of pulchritude and is pathetic in the extreme, but I still HATE them. They richly deserve the irrelevance they have attained.

So....

1. Raiders
2. Raiders
3. Raiders
4. Fairy Niners (Buh-bye Harbaugh, Carroll thrashed you in the end!!!!!)
5. Stealers
6. Everyone else that talked poop about how superior their team was based on long-gone achievements.

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
Paschtorian":3kre15aw said:
,......... ,......

I'd have used 120 more periods and 35 more commas.

Rex

Reaction score
endzorn":2riy3b5y said:
If I'm being honest though, I've lived in a few different markets and Seahawks fans were almost the hardest to talk objectively about football. To have a football conversation with my coworkers or friends I was not allowed to criticize anyone associated with the franchise or I was ignored, sometimes for days. It was hilarious.

Yes the Thin Skin Syndrome var. Shunning is funny.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Steelers and 49res. The Rams kind of, well because of Marshal Faulk and his hatred for the Hawks and they used to be a challenge in the division.