.NET New Year Giveaway of NewEra Hats

TzarokHawkFan

Reaction score
.Net is my lifeline to all things Seahawks! I couldn't have stumbled upon a greater community years back and am so glad I did!

muxpux

Reaction score
I check this site before I check places like espn. It's just so much easier to find, read and discuss Seahawks news here. And the comments aren't quite as bad as yahoo, haha ;)

tacomahawk

Reaction score
It is Seahawks 24/7, and allows me to stay informed on everything about our team. I love when people in the outside world will ask me some random question, and I will be able to answer it honestly and truthfully with the information I got here. Love this place!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
.NET has always been a great place and I've enjoyed watching it grow over the years. One of the top sports forum boards around. I enjoy the content and various discussions with other Hawk fans and am thankful for the great community that it is.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Decided to unsticky the topic and let it roll around in the other topics so it can get max exposure..

BTW, I'll have to check with the rules and regulations to see if this post will make me eligible to win hat.... :327321_Spy_23.22:

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
.NET has been my outlet, even before joining this site, I spent the two years before just roaming and reading everyone's comments. We may fight each other like kids, but in the end we are all one big family that cares about our team.

grizbob

Reaction score
RockHawk":26ct789r said:
Decided to unsticky the topic and let it roll around in the other topics so it can get max exposure..

BTW, I'll have to check with the rules and regulations to see if this post will make me eligible to win hat.... :327321_Spy_23.22:

So by check you mean skew? ;)

Phteven

Reaction score
I love .net because you guys love the seahawks. What makes the community are the knowledgeable fans and the hat giveaways. :)

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Two words
Breaking news
Knowledgeable staff
Great people

CHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks best team in the world

12's best fans in the world

.NET best fan based run site in the world

short and sweet :th2thumbs:

nolachawks

Reaction score
Living in VA, TN and now NOLA, .net gives me the opportunity to talk about the hawks with other 12's. First thing I do when I get to work is bring up .net and there it stays throughout my shift. The past couple days, I went out and was looking for a site like .net for the Browns (curious to see what they thought of the Manziel situation) and the Cardinals (wanted to see what they thought of their situation...a funny read is to go through their gameday chat from last weeks game) and they ain't got nothing on .net. Awesome site, awesome people, awesome team. GO HAWKS!

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
.Net is the place i come for everything Seahawks. I dont post alot, but read often and enjoy the insight and witty comments. .Net is my go to, everything Hawks. Being on the East Coast, this place is a goldmine for me.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I love .NET because it has a community of die-hard Seahawk fans that are here through thick and thin. The same people that were celebrating in February were here fuming during the Mora days.

Just can't really find that anywhere else.

seabowl

Reaction score
Been a Hawk fan since 1983 living all my life in NY. Been a Netter since the Got Galloway shirts (yeah I bought one). I became a Hawk fan because I loved the unis but loved rooting for an underdog all by my lonesome here in NY surrounded by Giants/Jets fans. Sort of "we all we got we all we need" but with nobody else having my back. Through the years I have met and become friends with many Hawk fans and through .net I got to go to XLVIII with a fellow netter. Hi Jack!!!! I also flew to Seattle for the 2006 NFCCG and got interviewed on Seattle TV for being a NY Hawk fan. What a memory that was.

Regarding .net I was just thinking how much I come on the site and love the site/Hawk community. Every time I am on the Internet, the first place I come is here. Frankly it would be rather devastating if I could not get my net. Sort of like an addictive drug but in a good way. I love the participation and incredible insight I frankly could not get anywhere else except some of the meters "secret sources".

Getting the hat would be great but truthfully I am really just thankful to have this outlet in a somewhat crazy life.

Go Hawks!!!!!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I love the Seahawks because I love Seattle and Western Washington.

Growing up in a divorced Military household you can't imagine the places I've been, when I was old enough to really understand football and choose a favorite team. Growing up my dad was a Bills fan, my mom bandwagoned to the Chiefs after the divorce (bf's team), and my bro was a bandwagon 49ers teams. (That was in the late 90's... now they are all Seahawks fans.)

So when it was a time to choose a team...My heart went home... and the Seahawks are that symbol for my love of the PNW... they were like my family and whether I was in Kansas, Virginia, New York, or Connecticut... I always knew as long as I stayed connected to them in some way, no matter the ridicule I got from sporting Seahawks colors in Kansas or just total ignorance of the PNW living on the east coast ... I knew deep in my soul my heart and I would eventually find our way back to home to the place we loved.

And that's why I love the Seahawks...

Edit: Damn, apparently I don't have reading comprehension.

So I'll just make this quick since I got all mushy above:

I found .Net after the ESPN boards starting going to crap but not before TNT with Sando and Fieldgulls were my go-tos.

Those places had amazing content but for the most part you really didn't have an identity just a name.

Around 2008-2009 I found this place, I would go on to be a lurker for 3-4 years before registering. And this place pretty became all I needed.... hundreds of insights, great arguments, optimism, trash talk and loads of fun.

Just like you can get at any message board.

But this place was just. different from those places....it just felt like you could be yourself here as long as you followed the rules... you didn't have kiss Sando's ass to be accepted or like on Fieldgulls, it seems like they are always trying to out genius each other.

I guess this place was just right... perfect atmosphere... and balance of fans... not to mention what should be the gold standard of forum designs.... this place is where the cool kids hang out.

8)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I love .NET because the landlord is my inferior in all ways, and my own posts make this community what it is.
No, really.

:lol:

pehawk

Reaction score
I love any place that allows me even more people to file trade illegal jpegs.

HawkEye

Reaction score
I love .NET because, being a fan in Mexico, it gives me a great way to share my passion for the Seahawks and feel a part of the 12 man!

Latest posts