.NET New Year Giveaway of NewEra Hats

olyfan63

Reaction score
Everything that capncrunch, rideaducati, Pandion Halieatus, 12evanf, and Wenhawk said, among others.
Plus great links to other sites when they have great content like breakdowns of specific plays.
All the posters who share terrific insights.
The overall high quality of the posts and posters.

Plus the great memories, having other people here who remember the Seahawks in the 80s...

* Curt Warner's first ever NFL run (quick, how long was it, and what happened that was notable on that run?).

*People who remember the 1983 playoffs where the 'Hawks beat Miami in Miami in the playoffs, with that amazing Krieg to Largent pass after Krieg was all set to be the goat for his late-game pick that gave the Dolphins their first lead in a game where the Seahawks had outplayed them.

* That 10-6 1986 season when the Seahawks were the best team in the NFL at the end of the season, but out of the playoffs. I love it that so many people here remember that team and how good they were at the end.

* Those mid-80's seasons with Kenny Easley, Dave Brown, Paul Moyer, John Harris, Keith Simpson, Terry Taylor, and especially that 1984 season when they picked off a ton of passes and it seemed like they returned half of them for TDs.

Not to mention the 70's...
* Fake FG's on MNF
* Jim Zorn running around frantically, except on the wrong side of the field... Oh crap, he's left-handed, no wonder he runs that way.

OK, not trying to string anyone along...
Curt Warner's 1st run was about 70 yards, vs. the KC Chiefs... and he FUMBLED at the end of the run. Seattle somehow kept the ball though. I can't recall if it went out of bounds or what.

HHawk121

Reaction score
Why I love .NET? Because it is the best place to find and discuss the ongoings of my first love (The Seahawks) with people who feel the same way. Even when I move, it holds firm and steady.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Been coming to .NET since the late 90's.
I use to tell everyone at work (now retired) for quality control on the jobs, that no one set of eyes can see everything that's right or wrong.
This place is a thousand set of eyes and ears, that catch what I can't, and it seems most everyone here on .NET is eager to fill in the plays that some of us don't always catch.
This place is unequaled when it comes to getting info that is spread far and wide across the internet.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I love .net and this community because it has the most intelligent and best football fans out there. Though we dont always see eye to eye we are the greatest fans on the planet !

kjreid

Reaction score
Someone earlier talk about when the site was part of the scout family. When . Net first moved I thought, wholly cow what are you doing. But what happened was the site became its own, had strong ownership and very good Mods and it has been run the same way ever since. A great board!!!!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I love .net because i dont like j2ee.

Amidoinitrite?

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
.Net is an extension of the Seahawks for me. Living in Phoenix, there aren't to many Hawk fans in my neighborhood to exchange views with. Hell, I had a Superbowl flag hanging on the front of my house that got stolen earlier this season. I come here mostly to get relevant information about the team, but also enjoy the stories and experiences shared.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
i joined the site looking for advice on where to park for the game...been hooked ever since. better than espn to get team updates. some smart football minds here and its a great place to show love for things like the o line and bevell. be nice to see another lombardi on the main header!

The Delf

Reaction score
I love .net because it gives me opportunity to be part of the greatest NFL family there is. Giving people from all around the globe a place to feel home and rekindle this teamy "F### yeah, go Hawks !" feeling every day. Priceless.

Thank you .net for being what you are. :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I love .net because all the Hawks news that is news can be found here. Plus, it feels like I'm hanging out in a bar talking Hawks and football with a bunch of people while different in where they come from, are still quite united in their love of the Seahawks and football.

drdiags

Reaction score
I love .NET because it gave me a place to experience life and sports through the eyes of many fans who care as much about the Seahawks as I do. It offers much more than X's and O's, it gave me the chance to meet folks outside the forum as well as exchange virtual high-fives with others on-line.

Just as in normal life, many have come and gone. This place is bigger than any one person and I will miss it when I'm gone. It has been a privilege to share emotions and thoughts about the Seahawks here on .NET.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Why do I love Seahawks.net?
Thanks for asking. I appreciate it. Yeah.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I love .NET because it is the forum that connected me to Seahawk fans on the internet over 12 years ago. Before that, I only knew a small handful of Seahawk fans since I live in California. .NET has allowed me to interact with hundreds of Hawk fans and make my own experience as a fan so much better. I love this family.

titan3131

Reaction score
I love .net because I can always know that any news will be here with hawks fans frothing at the bit of info.

What makes us special is our real connection with our team. And the division trolls who are actually not too bad.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Related to a ring of fame member grew up loving the team. The net has the most in-depth discussion about the team. Thanks for the contest.

Largent80

Reaction score
Epic day yesterday !!!!!!

Pat (Geekhawk) came up to Culver City to watch the game with my wife and I. I took him down to the Backstage which is the SoCal Seahawkers home and is a 10 minute walk from my place.

We had a blast watching the game together. This site enabled us to first meet up in 2009 and here we are almost 6 years later, sharing a day, a game and dinner with good friends that met up right here on .NET.

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I like the site because of the amazingly knowledgeable people on here, the smartasses and the critics. There is a perfect mix and it feels like home.

Silentwander

Reaction score
I don't need a hat so don't add me for the contest. I just want to comment why I love .net.

I love .net because of best format and easy to read. I think that .net has best looking site. :D I loved Kearly's random thoughts. Thank you, Kearly and I hope that you would give a special random thoughts for Jan 10.

.Net have everything in one place that I can check fast for injuries, power rankings, and Seahawks news.

Go Hawks!!