Next 4 games...............

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
SoCalHawk":3py5wxek said:
Blitzer88":3py5wxek said:
Lets look at the next 4 games and how they may turn out after today's game...............

St. Louis (Always have given us trouble no matter what, especially in St. Louis) - Loss
Carolina (Have a defense built to stop what we do well, wait we do things well?) - Loss
Raiders (Beat us soundly in the preseason, so what the hey) - Loss
Giants (playing much better then many thought they would) - Loss

I know everyone sees me as a downer anyways, but seriously, what from today's game tells you that we should have any confidence going into any of the next handful of games?

You offer nothing substantial to this forum. Please go away.

Ouch...........that stings.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rob12":29ay8acf said:
Blitzer88":29ay8acf said:
Lets look at the next 4 games and how they may turn out after today's game...............

St. Louis (Always have given us trouble no matter what, especially in St. Louis) - Loss
Carolina (Have a defense built to stop what we do well, wait we do things well?) - Loss

I know everyone sees me as a downer anyways, but seriously, what from today's game tells you that we should have any confidence going into any of the next handful of games?

This is a BULLSHIT post.

How quickly people can turn. I'm embarrassed. Like honestly embarrassed at this place right now.

Judging by your join date.. you're new to this whole ".NET implodes after a loss" thing.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Rob12":7md0k1td said:
Blitzer88":7md0k1td said:

This is a BULLSHIT post.

How quickly people can turn. I'm embarrassed. Like honestly embarrassed at this place right now.

I am not turning on them, I will bleed blue and green till the day I die, I just don't see the same energy and hunger in this team that I have seen in past years.

minormillikin

Reaction score
This thread is pretty funny. Thanks OP.

I think 3-1 would be most likely, but 4-0 wouldn't even surprise me. I actually think it will be the Panthers giving us the hardest time, as I think they will be getting hotter as the season goes.

Rob12

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":rhazd00p said:
Rob12":rhazd00p said:
Blitzer88":rhazd00p said:

This is a BULLSHIT post.

Judging by your join date.. you're new to this whole ".NET implodes after a loss" thing.

Not really. New as far as posting, but I've been here lurking since Todd was putting out his weekly Breda Report and The TABS was telling it like it is on a regular basis.

I've seen worse, but not by a lot. And considering how far we've come as an organization, I'm surprised by that.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
If we had won today I'd be a bit worried about a letdown duringg the St. Louis game, but they're going to be pissed off next week. No way we're losing that.

The only game of those 4 I'm worried about is Carolina. The Giants and Raiders are not the Cowboys, we're not losing to either team at home.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think its safe to say under the current circumstances there will be no more "easy" games, unless they figure a lot of things out. Our depth or lack there of is really showing, as is lack of contribution from high draft picks on the offensive side of the ball.

kearly

Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh OP. I needed some cheering up.

marko358

Reaction score
I certainly don't think we'll be losing games left and right but we definitely aren't as intimidating this year. I don't think there's a team out there that's scared to face us.

Latest posts