NFL official review

kidhawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":3t8c3h2o said:
Largent80":3t8c3h2o said:
Washington49er":3t8c3h2o said:
Uncle Si":3t8c3h2o said:
This is a typical 49er fan post on here

Typical Hawk fan response to 49er fan post, your turn.

Your team got help from the officials to win, it was obvious to all except a few.

Your Oline held and hooked the pass rush all game long, its the only way you could slow it down. RW should have been eating dirt all night. The call on Garland was B.S.

Hawks lost, get over it!

There was Offensive holding not called on both sides of the ball, so using that as an excuse to not review a play that should have been fully reviewed is ridiculous. As for Garland. Late hits aren't B.S. There's no rule that says if you claim you didn't hear the whistle then it's ok. It was a foul and a foul that should be called every time. It sucks, and it's tough luck, but it's not a bs call.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":iuv3t2e6 said:
Largent80":iuv3t2e6 said:
Washington49er":iuv3t2e6 said:
Uncle Si":iuv3t2e6 said:

Your team got help from the officials to win, it was obvious to all except a few.

Your Oline held and hooked the pass rush all game long, its the only way you could slow it down. RW should have been eating dirt all night. The call on Garland was B.S.

Hawks lost, get over it!

The class in this is fantastic..

No shame in his irony or hypocrisy...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score

SF49r

Reaction score
If Hollister lunged forward 2 more inches we wouldn't be talking about that non PI call

kidhawk

Reaction score
SF49r":tg0uk4gg said:
If Hollister lunged forward 2 more inches we wouldn't be talking about that non PI call

There's no doubt we had some real issues that played a large part in this loss. We could have done better from the get go, but that doesn't alleviate the officials from doing a piss poor job. We didn't execute nearly as much as we needed to. We had poor clock management. NFL officials in NY didn't do their jobs. They all played a part in our loss.

Luckily this was just a "seeding" game. We go on to play Philly while you get to go take a break and prep for the next week's opponent which would be Seattle/Minnesota/Philadelphia.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1k5z0j0p said:
When I saw it, immediately thought a flag should have been thrown. Upon replay, definitely thought it should have been thrown.

The personal foul was a tough call, but I look at it like this: if a player can't hear the whistle on a false start and nails an offensive player.....it's a personal foul. It mainly comes down to bad luck, but it's still a foul.

Ironically, the Saints got screwed, again. Call that, Seahawks win, Saints get a first round bye.
My thoughts on both plays exactly..

OP
OP
Washington49er

Washington49er

Reaction score
kidhawk":1zhoemju said:
SF49r":1zhoemju said:

There's no doubt we had some real issues that played a large part in this loss. We could have done better from the get go, but that doesn't alleviate the officials from doing a piss poor job. We didn't execute nearly as much as we needed to. We had poor clock management. NFL officials in NY didn't do their jobs. They all played a part in our loss.

Luckily this was just a "seeding" game. We go on to play Philly while you get to go take a break and prep for the next week's opponent which would be Seattle/Minnesota/Philadelphia.

At the same there were non calls that helped the Hawks too. I know a lot of you refuse to see or acknowledge it but your O line is guilty of holding all game long with no penalties.

I'm pretty sure the 9ers had more penalties than the Hawks. The call on Garland, game changer maybe but sure made a huge difference making it a 3rd and 17. Had that not been called Hawks may have never had the ball again.

Here's a pic of Bosa being bear hugged from behind, look at the D lineman next to him being hooked around the neck. Happened a lot

WznjMqm

kidhawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":1f17h0b5 said:
kidhawk":1f17h0b5 said:
SF49r":1f17h0b5 said:

At the same there were non calls that helped the Hawks too. I know a lot of you refuse to see or acknowledge it but your O line is guilty of holding all game long with no penalties.

I'm pretty sure the 9ers had more penalties than the Hawks. The call on Garland, game changer maybe but sure made a huge difference making it a 3rd and 17. Had that not been called Hawks may have never had the ball again.

Here's a pic of Bosa being bear hugged from behind, look at the D lineman next to him being hooked around the neck. Happened a lot

Again, Offensive holding calls were ignored on both sides of the ball, and have really nothing to do with the issue here.

Garland's call was spot on and should be called every time whether it's my team or my opponent. Would I like it if one of my guys did that and got called? Nope, but I wouldn't blame the official for making that call.

As for the PI in the end zone. I won't say that it was the reason we lost, but it was just a horrific non review. At least if they review it and let it stand, they'd have the ability to say that the new rule works, but they didn't even do that. It was blatantly a poor decision by the NFL review officials that shouldn't happen in such a big situation. If they are going to take the challenge flag out of the hands of the coaches in the last two minutes, the least they can do is initiate the review when it's a close call.

TAB420

Reaction score
Washington49er":wrls540r said:
Largent80":wrls540r said:
Washington49er":wrls540r said:
Uncle Si":wrls540r said:

Hawks lost, get over it!
This is the only thing the vagzone does better than us...ban this bum already.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
In almost every post by the OP that I've viewed, he/she seems bent on antagonizing people.

Why is that person here on an opposing fan board?

Maybe banned from their own forum and has no where else to go?

OP
OP
Washington49er

Washington49er

Reaction score
TAB420":2r0btz99 said:
Washington49er":2r0btz99 said:
Largent80":2r0btz99 said:
Washington49er":2r0btz99 said:

Hawks lost, get over it!

You say same thing when Hawks win and 9ers lose. Double standard much? Sorry if the truth hurts.

Pete calls a play designed to artificially create a PI and uses it as a shield to deflect from his horrific clock management. If this isnt the case why did your receiver go for the defender and not the ball.

Banning someone for having an opinion is like sticking your head in the sand. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

OP
OP
Washington49er

Washington49er

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":24l5mlos said:
In almost every post by the OP that I've viewed, he/she seems bent on antagonizing people.

Do you read anything other than opposing fan comments.

I'm not bent on antagonizing anyone, no more than your own brethren.

You know the old saying, "if you can't take it, don't dish it out".

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":yo0xh3bu said:
BleuEyedHawk":yo0xh3bu said:

"Own brethren" woukd be the Seahawks fans on their site.

You are trolling. And it's at its end.

Your choice from here.

TAB420

Reaction score
Washington49er":14o0hh7j said:
TAB420":14o0hh7j said:
Washington49er":14o0hh7j said:
Largent80":14o0hh7j said:

Hawks lost, get over it!

You say same thing when Hawks win and 9ers lose. Double standard much? Sorry if the truth hurts.

Pete calls a play designed to artificially create a PI and uses it as a shield to deflect from his horrific clock management. If this isnt the case why did your receiver go for the defender and not the ball.

Banning someone for having an opinion is like sticking your head in the sand. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
You wouldn't be banned due to your opinion. You would be banned for being a dick while sharing your opinion. Do you need to be reminded you're a visitor on our site?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":1edz4vzi said:
BleuEyedHawk":1edz4vzi said:

Trolling is against the rules. You’ve know this and have been banned before for it, I know because I banned you when I was a mod.

These guys have given you enough rope to hang yourself many times over and you do it to yourself every time.
So you don’t get to play the “it’s not fair, you guys are big meanies” card.

You’ve been treated more than fair on your second go round here.
I personally hope you keep trolling and they do ban you.

You are no sort of “victim”.

OP
OP
Washington49er

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":26qus6j1 said:
Washington49er":26qus6j1 said:
BleuEyedHawk":26qus6j1 said:

Trolling is against the rules. You’ve know this and have been banned before for it, I know because I banned you when I was a mod.

No you didn't. You may think you did because you wear a tin foil hat but you're wrong sorry.

As for the "trolling", I'll refrain. Really thought you guys were stronger than that because you dont have a problem dishing it out. Guess I was wrong.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":uydnjckx said:
Sports Hernia":uydnjckx said:
Washington49er":uydnjckx said:
BleuEyedHawk":uydnjckx said:

No you didn't. You may think you did because you wear a tin foil hat but you're wrong sorry.

As for the "trolling", I'll refrain. Really thought you guys were stronger than that because you dont have a problem dishing it out. Guess I was wrong.

The irony in thinking your nonsense is "strength"

You are right though.. you are wrong. Just not the way you think.

And to be clear... no-one hete is afraid of debate or discussion. If you want to troll, use the Shack

cymatica

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":37mo7sxk said:
Uncle Si":37mo7sxk said:
Hollister ran into him, grabbed him, and tried to throw him. He couldn’t throw him because Warner grabbed him in response. Video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesFSWilso ... 7662274560

Lol uh huh. Hollister was trying to run a post route and the defender literally got in the way and made contact with the ball in the air. As a defender, you cannot stonewall a receiver running his route, it's called impeding the receivers route, which is illegal contact normally, and DPI with the ball in the air.

The view you linked to clearly shows the defender purposefully disrupting the route with contact.