NFL official review

TAB420

Reaction score
Washington49er":3o7i9p4i said:
TAB420":3o7i9p4i said:
SeaTac":3o7i9p4i said:
Uncle Si":3o7i9p4i said:
I'd imagine these things balance out in the long run.

Not that I complained about it, but just because your team has been the beneficiary of bad ref calls in the past does not mean you can't complain about being negatively impacted by a bad call now.

Sure but when we are the beneficiary of so many bad calls in our favor, I would think its best to let it rest. It only makes us sound like hypocrite whiners. Besides it evens itself as you said.
You are not a Seahawk fan.

So now this guy is not a fan because he has an opinion different than the status quo?
No. Because he has 4 posts, joined yesterday, and is siding with whiner fans. Oh and here's an idea...mind your business, TROLL.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Niners fans know deep down they were VERY fortunate to come out with that game. Hell of a team? Absolutely. But the Hawks did a LOT more to lose that game at the end than the Niners did to win it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Washington49er":3t0dq0is said:
hawksfansinceday1":3t0dq0is said:
Marvin49":3t0dq0is said:
RolandDeschain":3t0dq0is said:
He's been a front-running poster all season, only showing up when things are going the 49ers' way and disappearing when they aren't. Marvin even blocked him, lol.

True Story.
Wow. that speaks volumes.

Horse pucky been here consistently, win or lose. Check my history.

To say I only come here when 49ers are winning is hilarious. Were the 9ers winning last year because I was here.
My post, which is the last one in your quote so therefore it's reasonable for me to assume you're responding to it, had nothing to do with whether you've been here or not and when, etc. I'd tell you to work on your reading comprehension but I'm guessing that's a lost cause so let me spell it out for you......my post about speaking volumes was a response to the fact that Marvin, a 9er fan no less, actually blocked you, another 9er fan.
If you still don't understand, I'll be happy to try again and go even slower.

SeaTac

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":19mu5lu3 said:
94Smith":19mu5lu3 said:
Also think PI should not be reviewable. It's too subjective
Anything that is "too subjective" shouldn't be allowed to ONLY be a standing call that gets made in the heat of the moment during live play, especially since the game has gotten too fast at the pro level for people to realistically track everything that's happening no matter how many officials you have.

Your point makes no sense.

But then again if it was reviewable our LoB would have been penalized a dozen times a game back then.

SeaTac

Reaction score
TAB420":37v3rqwm said:
Washington49er":37v3rqwm said:
TAB420":37v3rqwm said:
SeaTac":37v3rqwm said:
Sure but when we are the beneficiary of so many bad calls in our favor, I would think its best to let it rest. It only makes us sound like hypocrite whiners. Besides it evens itself as you said.

So now this guy is not a fan because he has an opinion different than the status quo?
No. Because he has 4 posts, joined yesterday, and is siding with whiner fans. Oh and here's an idea...mind your business, TROLL.

No I absolutely am. I am just trying to be reasonable. Facts are facts, we got away with a lot of shit, and still do. Every team does. Why do we act like we are an exception?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TAB420":3aypqfqx said:
Washington49er":3aypqfqx said:
TAB420":3aypqfqx said:
SeaTac":3aypqfqx said:

SeaTac knows who he is...

not worth the energy

OP
OP
Washington49er

Washington49er

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":dcl6bep9 said:
Washington49er":dcl6bep9 said:
hawksfansinceday1":dcl6bep9 said:
Marvin49":dcl6bep9 said:
True Story.

To say I only come here when 49ers are winning is hilarious. Were the 9ers winning last year because I was here.
My post, which is the last one in your quote so therefore it's reasonable for me to assume you're responding to it, had nothing to do with whether you've been here or not and when, etc. I'd tell you to work on your reading comprehension but I'm guessing that's a lost cause so let me spell it out for you......my post about speaking volumes was a response to the fact that Marvin, a 9er fan no less, actually blocked you, another 9er fan.

Maybe I got the order of post wrong, I was directing it at whomever it was that said, and its been said several times, that I only come here when 9ers are doing good. Which is complete B.S.

Thats because its Marv. Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans. He blocked me because I called him out for being too much of behind kisser.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Who cares what 9er fans think about Marv?

They have their own board.

It's not your role, or your place, to call out other posters in the forums. You want to debate merit, but you don't have any.

Use the Shack to troll and be an ass. Or... "strong" as you call it.

chris98251

Reaction score
If I remember correctly Marv got banned partially because he was allowed to post here and we banned the other ass hats that trailed behind him. Again from memory, he simply told them that can't come to the NFL forum and talk trash. When I was a Mod I tried to make the NFL Forum a go to place for fans from other teams to discuss things about their team with us and get insight without the rose glasses in a discussion, it grew into a good place and we have or had some good members come in to frequent it doing that and some fun banning others :)

Their own fan base was telling many to shut up and not ruin a good thing.

Washington49er take note.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":38u6haa9 said:
If I remember correctly Marv got banned partially because he was allowed to post here and we banned the other ass hats that trailed behind him. Again from memory, he simply told them that can't come to the NFL forum and talk trash. When I was a Mod I tried to make the NFL Forum a go to place for fans from other teams to discuss things about their team with us and get insight without the rose glasses in a discussion, it grew into a good place and we have or had some good members come in to frequent it doing that and some fun banning others :)

Their own fan base was telling many to shut up and not ruin a good thing.

Washington49er take note.

Washington49er":38u6haa9 said:
..........As for the "trolling", I'll refrain. Really thought you guys were stronger than that because you dont have a problem dishing it out. Guess I was wrong.

94Smith

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":r8q48kvk said:
Niners fans know deep down they were VERY fortunate to come out with that game. Hell of a team? Absolutely. But the Hawks did a LOT more to lose that game at the end than the Niners did to win it.

You lost the game because of your defense. The 49ers punted twice the whole game. And we would have punted only once if we didn't have the half the distance to the goal penalty making it 3rd and 17. They almost picked that one up too because it was 4th and one. Russell Wilson is spectacular and when he gets rolling is almost unstoppable. But your defense was really bad in that game. They are the 26 th ranked D in the league and you were missing some key guys. Also don't think Clowney is 100 percent.

They had one good sack and generated a second sack due to a corner blitz, but otherwise there was no pressure. Guys were running wide open in the field and we were able to generate several large explosive plays.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
94Smith":2xq51p08 said:
SoulfishHawk":2xq51p08 said:

You lost the game because of your defense. The 49ers punted twice the whole game. And we would have punted only once if we didn't have the half the distance to the goal penalty making it 3rd and 17. They almost picked that one up too because it was 4th and one. Russell Wilson is spectacular and when he gets rolling is almost unstoppable. But your defense was really bad in that game. They are the 26 th ranked D in the league and you were missing some key guys. Also don't think Clowney is 100 percent.

They had one good sack and generated a second sack due to a corner blitz, but otherwise there was no pressure. Guys were running wide open in the field and we were able to generate several large explosive plays.
No doubt the Hawks defense is bad. I said in the beginning of the year that was the major weakness.
Still with that being said the game still came down to a Seattle coaching brainfart DOG penalty and an obvious non-DPI call that the zebras “conveniently” missed. The assclown that is Al Riveron isn’t qualified to run the fry machine at McDonalds much less be the head of officiating

rlkats

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":s5tqgfxt said:
Washington49er":s5tqgfxt said:
Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans.......
And that speaks volumes about your overall fanbase.

There is nothing wrong with Marv.

rlkats

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":13hptlhk said:
Washington49er":13hptlhk said:
hawksfansinceday1":13hptlhk said:
Marvin49":13hptlhk said:
True Story.

Marv is not the only one that blocked him. For the record

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
That PI if reviewed would likely come back as an OPI/DPI offset had Pete saved TOs to challenge, which he always does.

The delay of game cost us much more. ML needed to leave his helmet on at least his person when the offense was out there. Rather than paying attention to the play clock and the game and doing something unexpected like a QB sneak, attention was on creating a pre-scripted fan-storybook ending.

That's what killed us IMO. Not NFL officiating.

If we go into Philly insisting on feeding the ball to ML, we're gonna lose. Fact is, he's older and slower and should be our emergency back not immediate relief for Homer. If Turbin isn't faster, lose him and sign Collins. Collins won't have to know the whole playbook to play relief snaps. He just has to keep his helmet on when the offense is out there.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":2o08h7s6 said:
Thats because its Marv. Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans. He blocked me because I called him out for being too much of behind kisser.

Marv isn't disliked by 49er fans HERE. If he is on other boards, I'd take that argument THERE. It has nothing to do with us.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
94Smith":2cah962d said:
Also don't think Clowney is 100 percent.

Clowney's already gone public with saying he needs ab surgery in the offseason.

He's definitely not 100 percent, unlike Staley and McGlinchey. Clowney couldn't move Staley this time. It was like a mirror image of 11/11.

I bet too that that's why the Hawks didn't even put Shaquem out there. Even in the 11/11 game, McG tossed Quem like a rag doll.