NFL official review

sutz

Reaction score
Virtually nobody is 100% this time of year. :229031_shrug:

Our problem is that the injuries didn't really start to pile up until after Thanksgiving.

SeaTac

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":shhmt1dr said:
That PI if reviewed would likely come back as an OPI/DPI offset had Pete saved TOs to challenge, which he always does.

The delay of game cost us much more. ML needed to leave his helmet on at least his person when the offense was out there. Rather than paying attention to the play clock and the game and doing something unexpected like a QB sneak, attention was on creating a pre-scripted fan-storybook ending.

That's what killed us IMO. Not NFL officiating.

If we go into Philly insisting on feeding the ball to ML, we're gonna lose. Fact is, he's older and slower and should be our emergency back not immediate relief for Homer. If Turbin isn't faster, lose him and sign Collins. Collins won't have to know the whole playbook to play relief snaps. He just has to keep his helmet on when the offense is out there.

Good post, and I could not agree more.

My opinion on ML, he is no longer beast mode, but rather feast mode. He has had a case of the munchies...;)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2q2p3t7l said:
Washington49er":2q2p3t7l said:
Thats because its Marv. Marv is disliked by a lot of 49er fans. He blocked me because I called him out for being too much of behind kisser.

Marv isn't disliked by 49er fans HERE. If he is on other boards, I'd take that argument THERE. It has nothing to do with us.
It does when he and apparently kats have both blocked Washington49er and both are reasonable, quality posters while the other guy skirts the edge of trolling and at times steps over on a regular basis. That's the crux of this turn in the thread.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SeaTac":1dc1mav3 said:
SantaClaraHawk":1dc1mav3 said:
That PI if reviewed would likely come back as an OPI/DPI offset had Pete saved TOs to challenge, which he always does.

The delay of game cost us much more. ML needed to leave his helmet on at least his person when the offense was out there. Rather than paying attention to the play clock and the game and doing something unexpected like a QB sneak, attention was on creating a pre-scripted fan-storybook ending.

That's what killed us IMO. Not NFL officiating.

If we go into Philly insisting on feeding the ball to ML, we're gonna lose. Fact is, he's older and slower and should be our emergency back not immediate relief for Homer. If Turbin isn't faster, lose him and sign Collins. Collins won't have to know the whole playbook to play relief snaps. He just has to keep his helmet on when the offense is out there.

Good post, and I could not agree more.

My opinion on ML, he is no longer beast mode, but rather feast mode. He has had a case of the munchies...;)

How subtle

Marvin49

Reaction score
chris98251":1jhnrzvf said:
If I remember correctly Marv got banned partially because he was allowed to post here and we banned the other ass hats that trailed behind him. Again from memory, he simply told them that can't come to the NFL forum and talk trash. When I was a Mod I tried to make the NFL Forum a go to place for fans from other teams to discuss things about their team with us and get insight without the rose glasses in a discussion, it grew into a good place and we have or had some good members come in to frequent it doing that and some fun banning others :)

Their own fan base was telling many to shut up and not ruin a good thing.

Washington49er take note.

Just for clarity, I'm not banned anywhere.

There are some vocal peeps on 'Webzone who act like jealous girlfriends because I post here and even accuse me of being a closet 'hawks fan (I figured that would get a chuckle here), but I got no issues with most over there. It does get tiresome tho to constantly defend posting here.

Washington? He's mostly harmless. He just likes to talk crap. That simply isn't why I'm here. Just about every single one of my friends roots for a different NFL team. We don't talk crap. We talk football. Best man in my wedding is a Cowboys fan. Another of my best friends is a Bears fan. Another is a Saints fan. Another was a Dolphins fan before the jacka$$ery of cancer took him at 43 last year. My guess is he enjoyed the Dolphins game on sunday from the big stadium in the sky. :D

I spend a lot of times on opposing teams boards. I don't do it to talk crap. I like to get a different perspective on the teams that is different than the view of the media at large. Talking with fans you of course get homeristic takes, but you also get insight you might not otherwise from knowledgeable fans.

With this site, for whatever reason, I just stayed. Not sure why to be honest.

The fact that I'm not here to give you guys crap over losses is viewed by Washington as me "kissing up". In actuality, whats the point?

I blocked him because he got tiresome. After I did so he started PMing me because he knew I would't read his posts.

Whatever. Doesn't matter. As I said, he's mostly harmless. I just ignore him and my threads are cleaner. :D

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Let's put a pin in talking about other forum members.

The Shack is there for that. 9ers fans can always use Webzone to air their grievances.

chris98251

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2virhx2j said:
Let's put a pin in talking about other forums members.

The Shack is there for that. 9ers fans can always use Webzone to air their grievances.

Lets Pin a tail on the Si, now let me find a good picture of a representation :p

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":10pd95ay said:
Uncle Si":10pd95ay said:
Let's put a pin in talking about other forum members.

Lets Pin a tail on the Si, now let me find a good picture of a representation :p

Meany