NHL Seattle Hockey club

Brett

Reaction score
I just saw all this stuff this morning, so exciting!!! And now I find out I am leaving for Japan on Monday, been quite the week so far.

ballhawks12

Reaction score
Brett":3bsi1hb2 said:
I just saw all this stuff this morning, so exciting!!! And now I find out I am leaving for Japan on Monday, been quite the week so far.

Exciting indeed. Safe travels brotha!

Brett

Reaction score
Thanks man I will still be hanging out on the boards while I am away, and eagrly anticipating the news that we have been awarded a team!!

Brett

Reaction score
So is anyone on here planning on registering for season tickets on the 1st ? If not do you know anyone who is ?
I personally am not able to do this as much as I would love too do so, but today at work I have been asking around and I have found 4 people just today who plan on putting deposits down on the 1st.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I am plunking the dough for two seats, I won’t be able to make anywhere near all of the games, so I am hoping to offset some of the ticket cost by selling them. I may break even, I may get hosed, who knows. I do know that there is nothing in my mind that compares to seeing an NHL game live. The speed, and athleticism is amazing. It might be a one and done year for me, but I hope it will be a hell of a year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Brett":3cklbi3l said:
So is anyone on here planning on registering for season tickets on the 1st ? If not do you know anyone who is ?
I personally am not able to do this as much as I would love too do so, but today at work I have been asking around and I have found 4 people just today who plan on putting deposits down on the 1st.
Was thinking about it until I found out my long time day job is going away Spring of 2019, last week.

KK84

Reaction score
I was all set to, but had an unforseen major expense a few days ago, so it may no longer be financially feasible for me. That being said, I'll still prolly plunk down the money in a few weeks, I'll just be extremely low on the priority list at best. :cry: :cry: :cry:

CPHawk

Reaction score

kobebryant

Reaction score
tacomahawk":2u738xmz said:
I am plunking the dough for two seats, I won’t be able to make anywhere near all of the games, so I am hoping to offset some of the ticket cost by selling them. I may break even, I may get hosed, who knows. I do know that there is nothing in my mind that compares to seeing an NHL game live. The speed, and athleticism is amazing. It might be a one and done year for me, but I hope it will be a hell of a year.

You should be able to get pretty good money on the secondary market if you opt to sell tickets for the Caps,Pens,Leafs,Bruins,Canadiens,Oilers x 4, Canucks x4, Blackhawks. Especially if they happen to be on a Friday/Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. You'd obviously have to weigh that against the appeal of seeing Ovi, Crosby and McDavid in person yourself. The frequency with which McDavid will be playing in Seattle is a huge bonus if Seattle is placed in the correct division.

KK84

Reaction score
Well then.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChrisDaniels5/status/969286210232369152[/tweet]

ballhawks12

Reaction score
KK84":21twydxm said:
Well then.

And for the least shocking news of the day! :D

Drop that puck!

ballhawks12

Reaction score
Brett":31fps3s9 said:

I decided to opt to buy from the secondary market as it'd make the most sense for me considering location :/

But from what I've read in a few different facebook groups, people have been dealing with crashes since it went live.

ballhawks12

Reaction score
CPHawk":31y3lg1o said:
gowazzu02":31y3lg1o said:
It would have to be the Seattle Metropolitans wouldn't it? I mean theres history already there.

Won the stanley cup in 1917
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Metropolitans

I like this fan mockup of the potential jerseys.

http://i.imgur.com/c9TgJjw.png
C9TgJjw

Horrible name, please don't bring it back. And there's already a Totems minor league team, do something original.

This may be me reading too much into renderings but I have noticed that since it all became official every rendering has been a red/white/black scheme. I can't help but wonder if that will be team colors. If memory serves me correctly, the early renderings before OVG won out were green/white.

EDIT: The NHL 2020 that is currently being raised at the top of the Space Needle is also red/white/black.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seaky12":1ag0v59h said:
KK84":1ag0v59h said:
Well then.

And for the least shocking news of the day! :D

Drop that puck!
Freaking AWESOME! WTG Seattle hockey fans! :2thumbs:
Shattered Las Vegas’ record! :)

ballhawks12

Reaction score
Considering the overwhelming interest for season tickets, I'm curious as to how many single game tickets will be reserved for the general public. I read on Reddit that Vegas had capped season tickets at 16k and reserved 1,500 for single game purchase, but I don't know how legit that is. I wouldn't think they would fill every seat with a season ticket holder, but who knows?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seaky12":27kn11hw said:
Considering the overwhelming interest for season tickets, I'm curious as to how many single game tickets will be reserved for the general public. I read on Reddit that Vegas had capped season tickets at 16k and reserved 1,500 for single game purchase, but I don't know how legit that is. I wouldn't think they would fill every seat with a season ticket holder, but who knows?

I think it'd go the same as Vegas, every sports franchise holds a small amount of single game seats whether the season tix are maxxed out or not.

Seahawks do it, it's just good fan relations.

Maulbert

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3474ftwr said:
KK84":3474ftwr said:
Well then.

Amazing. Well NHL, are you satisfied??

The NHL never didn't want to be here. Otherwise they wouldn't have re-opened expansion talks for Seattle only. The problem was the idiot city council that refused to work with Chris Hansen because they wanted to own the arena, and the complete inability of any potential ownership groups to find their butts with both hands.