Nick Chubb

GemCity

Reaction score
I feel for him. Same knee he injured in college.

I can’t see him playing again….

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I didn't see it, only heard about it...it's a shame honestly, he was doing great things. Hope he recovers well.

Hawker

Reaction score
Damn. That was gruesome. The broadcasters apologized and said "we can't show the replay of the hit" but we could hear him screaming in agony on the field. :(

Football sure is rough on the RB group.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Yeah that made me jump in my chair a bit
So terrible for him and hope he comes back but it does look gruesome
Watson looked so flustered and when I was skipping through the game I didn't see it so thx for making me squirm in the morning , (that's what she said )
Go Hawks

rjdriver

Reaction score
Gol darn it. My heart aches for him.

Really gives me perspective about us fans getting upset when a player holds out for guaranteed money and such.

Nick Chubb has put just as much time and hard work (or more) into his skillset as anyone becoming an accountant, engineer, or lawyer. Yet, his ability to generate income may be gone forever because of something that happened whilst performing his job.

Hoping he gets back to enjoying life pain free soon.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
So you think Chubb, who has nothing to do with that crap, deserved to get injured? Classy
Where did I say that? I was responding to a comment about DeShaun sucking.

In no way was I saying that the Browns had it coming with the Chubb injury.

I was saying that the Browns had it coming with DeShaun sucking, giving him that big gtd contraxt with his history of forcing women to give him blowjobs and have sex with him.

Nothing to do with Chubb. I would never imply that, especially given Chubbs good character.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Where did I say that? I was responding to a comment about DeShaun sucking.

In no way was I saying that the Browns had it coming with the Chubb injury.

I was saying that the Browns had it coming with DeShaun sucking, giving him that big gtd contraxt with his history of forcing women to give him blowjobs and have sex with him.

Nothing to do with Chubb. I would never imply that, especially given Chubbs good character.
Sorry, I thought you were saying the Browns deserve it because of them having Watson. Chubb has nothing to with that, and he is a part of the Browns. They absolutely deserve to lose, and often. Not injuries.

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Wow. You hate to see that. Hopefully Chubb comes back. If anyone can, he can. He's done it before.
Initially, I thought the same. He’s a tough cookie.

But, to me….this looks career ending. It’s the same knee from his college days and while he’s not “over the hill”, he may not heal nearly as well as he has in the past.

Fingers crossed….I’d love to see him bounce back as he is a baller to the core. No frills…just business. Reminds me of some old school backs.

But, this break may have done him in for good. 😔

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Initially, I thought the same. He’s a tough cookie.

But, to me….this looks career ending. It’s the same knee from his college days and while he’s not “over the hill”, he may not heal nearly as well as he has in the past.

Fingers crossed….I’d love to see him bounce back as he is a baller to the core. No frills…just business. Reminds me of some old school backs.

But, this break may have done him in for good. 😔
There is always that possibility he never gets back but with advancement of medicine and procedures currently who knows. No one thought Jordyn Brooks would be back as soon as he has. It also is based on Chubb's determination too. Maybe mentally he could be burned out with the whole thing and then he decides to pack it up. However, I don't think he would. He seems like a very determined person (based on his career so far).

Latest posts