Nick Chubb

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
It's a damn shame.
Agreed. He doesn’t deserve to go out like this….

Just a solid dude…and from what I’ve read online, a real-actual role model.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yikes... from that screen grab, I see why that video is "suppressed". Hurts just to see the screen grab.

Love Chubb, always root for him, he shoulda been a Seahawk, in a more righteous world. Marshawn 2.0 in his own way.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Man….I don’t really want to post this…

My apologies in advance…View attachment 60701
That reminds me of Napoleon McCallum's career-ending injury with the Raiders. What I didn't realize about that until I looked it up just now is that Ken Norton was the one who tackled him.

It also reminds me of Joe Theismann's injury, even though that wasn't a knee.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Napoleon McCallum injury in 1991.

I was actually in the stadium when Bryant Young broke his leg....

.....but McCallums will always be the worst for me. Thiesman probably second.

pmedic920

Reaction score
TBH, the Browns had it coming. They gave up draft picks AND signed a rapist to a gtd 250 mill contract. Not smart.
Rapist?

DaPhuc you talking bout?

He didn’t rape anyone, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this.

I can only assume you’re ignorant to the facts, maybe you should research a bit.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Rapist?

DaPhuc you talking bout?

He didn’t rape anyone, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this.

I can only assume you’re ignorant to the facts, maybe you should research a bit.

He was accused of sexual assault by several women, and sexual assault can include rape. Rape doesn't have to be committed by violence or force to be considered rape. The use of power dynamics between a male and a female to achieve penetration can be considered rape. For example, many teenagers were raped by Jeffery Epstein without the use of force or violence. They were strongly compelled to perform acts of a sexual nature by someone with far more money and power than them. Much like Watson's victims.

Perhaps instead of saying I should be ashamed of myself for posting what I said, maybe ask me where i got my information.

So yeah, I'm sorry but you aren't going to find me defending Watson. He's a sicko. He's a misogynist. He's a no good guy.

Last edited:

Weadoption

Reaction score

He was accused of sexual assault by several women, and sexual assault can include rape. Rape doesn't have to be committed by violence or force to be considered rape. The use of power dynamics between a male and a female to achieve penetration can be considered rape. For example, many teenagers were raped by Jeffery Epstein without the use of force or violence. They were strongly compelled to perform acts of a sexual nature by someone with far more money and power than them. Much like Watson's victims.

Perhaps instead of saying I should be ashamed of myself for posting what I did, maybe ask me where i got my information.

So yeah, I'm sorry but you aren't going to find me defending Watson. He's a sicko. He's a misogynist. He's a no good guy.
serious question.
werent many of those women sex workers?
why did the DA not bring criminal charges if it was rape?

LastRideOut

Reaction score
serious question.
werent many of those women sex workers?
why did the DA not bring criminal charges if it was rape?
Message therapists is my understanding of their occupation. Even if they were sex workers, it doesn't give men free reign to rape. Much like how the law has been revised in many states to state that a husband or a boyfriend can be charged with raping their partner.

As to your second question, I'm not the DA so I can't answer that question.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Message therapists is my understanding of their occupation. Even if they were sex workers, it doesn't give men free reign to rape. Much like how the law has been revised in many states to state that a husband or a boyfriend can be charged with raping their partner.

I’m honestly not even defending the guy.
All I am saying is that we live in a world where money is exchanged between consenting adults for happy endings during these “therapy” or “rape” sessions.
That reality played a major factor litigation wise.
Misogynist? maybe, definitely not a feminist.
Idiot? definitely.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I’m honestly not even defending the guy.
All I am saying is that we live in a world where money is exchanged between consenting adults for happy endings during these “therapy” or “rape” sessions.
That reality played a major factor litigation wise.
Misogynist? maybe, definitely not a feminist.
Idiot? definitely.
Let's go with "Idiot" who forced himself on women in a way that normal men with feet of clay, who don't have big-bucks attorneys, would be rung up by the DA on sexual assault type charges.

Happy endings, you mean like SB48, or 2014 NFCCG vs Packers? I love happy endings!

Weadoption

Reaction score
Let's go with "Idiot" who forced himself on women in a way that normal men with feet of clay, who don't have big-bucks attorneys, would be rung up by the DA on sexual assault type charges.

Happy endings, you mean like SB48, or 2014 NFCCG vs Packers? I love happy endings!
Russel Wilson give you many happy football ending show boom boom fky fky long time sexy baller football.

pmedic920

Reaction score

Perhaps instead of saying I should be ashamed of myself for posting what I said, maybe ask me where i got my information.

I’m not defending him. He did what he did but it certainly wasn’t Rape.

I’m also 100% aware of the allegations and proceedings surrounding the case. I live in the Houston area and the story as it unfolded couldn’t be avoided.

He didn’t rape anyone, and calling him a rapist is either completely ill informed or blatantly being an asshole.

I care nothing about him but I do know that nobody deserves to be falsely accused and have false rumors spread about them.

I’d suggest you look a bit deeper into the details, then consider reevaluating your stance.

Cyrus12

Reaction score

I’m also 100% aware of the allegations and proceedings surrounding the case. I live in the Houston area and the story as it unfolded couldn’t be avoided.

He didn’t rape anyone, and calling him a rapist is either completely ill informed or blatantly being an asshole.

I care nothing about him but I do know that nobody deserves to be falsely accused and have false rumors spread about them.

I’d suggest you look a bit deeper into the details, then consider reevaluating your stance.
He did rape Cleveland for over 200 million...that in itself is a crime...

Biscanebay12

Reaction score

Massage therapist? Is that tge kind with or without the happy ending?

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I go to a message therapist...hes never offered me happy endings..
You ever see the video where hot masseuse offer the "happy ending" and when the guy says yes, the door opens and a bunch of clowns come in throwing confetti, etc.

LastRideOut

Reaction score

He's a rapist, plain and simple. He had, at one time, over 66 women making allegations against him. You want to talk about false rumors and false accusations? Ok then. If you want to defend a misogynist and a rapist, that's your prerogative man. You say you aren't defending him but instead of focusing on the allegations against Watson, you want to talk about false accusations and call anyone who calls him a rapist, an asshole. Kind of surprising to me, that a moderator of this forum would be calling members an asshole for calling out Watson for what he is, which is a rapist. Sure does sound like you're zealously defending Watson for the sorry excuse of a human being he is.

But whatever floats your boat man. Misogyny isn't up my alley, like it seems up yours. Peace out.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
He's a rapist, plain and simple. He had, at one time, over 66 women making allegations against him. You want to talk about false rumors and false accusations? Ok then. If you want to defend a misogynist and a rapist, that's your prerogative man. You say you aren't defending him but instead of focusing on the allegations against Watson, you want to talk about false accusations and call anyone who calls him a rapist, an asshole. Kind of surprising to me, that a moderator of this forum would be calling members an asshole for calling out Watson for what he is, which is a rapist. Sure does sound like you're zealously defending Watson for the sorry excuse of a human being he is.

But whatever floats your boat man. Misogyny isn't up my alley, like it seems up yours. Peace out.
Were you one of his "victims"

Latest posts