Nick Chubb

pmedic920

Reaction score
serious question.
werent many of those women sex workers?
why did the DA not bring criminal charges if it was rape?
They were all sex workers under the guise of massage parlor workers.

Dude was/is a single man that didn’t want to be involved with a woman he needed to have a relationship with. Dude had the $ to pay for whatever pleasure/release he desired.

Right, wrong or otherwise. Smart or stupid he did what he did. None, not one of those women didn’t know “what’s up”.
Somewhere wires got crossed or someone saw the opportunity to make bank, and the allegations started rolling in.

Those same workers probably tug and blow all day or night. The average Joe doesn’t have the resources of an NFL/celebrity so nobody ever complains about them. (Because that is their customers)

Watson was more than a customer because of his bank account/celebrity.

Anyone with one eye and half an ass knows what this case was truly about, only an idiot would suggest that he raped anyone related to this case.

I say hate him because he can buy more BJs than you’ll (not you personally) ever get, but don’t accuse him of rape and falsely spread that rumor. Nobody deserves that.

pmedic920

Reaction score
He's a rapist, plain and simple. He had, at one time, over 66 women making allegations against him. You want to talk about false rumors and false accusations? Ok then. If you want to defend a misogynist and a rapist, that's your prerogative man. You say you aren't defending him but instead of focusing on the allegations against Watson, you want to talk about false accusations and call anyone who calls him a rapist, an asshole. Kind of surprising to me, that a moderator of this forum would be calling members an asshole for calling out Watson for what he is, which is a rapist. Sure does sound like you're zealously defending Watson for the sorry excuse of a human being he is.

But whatever floats your boat man. Misogyny isn't up my alley, like it seems up yours. Peace out.
Ok dude.
No reasoning with you.
Carry on with you bad self.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Holy sh**!!!!!
How did a thread about Nick Chubb & a serious injury turn into this dumpster fire?

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
That reminds me of Napoleon McCallum's career-ending injury with the Raiders. What I didn't realize about that until I looked it up just now is that Ken Norton was the one who tackled him.

It also reminds me of Joe Theismann's injury, even though that wasn't a knee.
Theismann or Alex Smith's, just brutal.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Luckily not worse than a torn MCL, not career-ending as the screen-grab looks, and that picture looks AWFUL.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Keep the thread on OP's topic. It has gone pretty far from what was originally posted. (And keep it clean/appropriate) LANGUAGE: PG-13

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Initially, I thought the same. He’s a tough cookie.

But, to me….this looks career ending. It’s the same knee from his college days and while he’s not “over the hill”, he may not heal nearly as well as he has in the past.

Fingers crossed….I’d love to see him bounce back as he is a baller to the core. No frills…just business. Reminds me of some old school backs.

But, this break may have done him in for good. 😔
I can’t believe it’s only an MCL??

Pure tank…

Latest posts