Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Losing to the Giants in the NFCCG

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":uxte9dnd said:
Glad you come to the defense of your tag team partner at every opportunity, it's so cute.
The loyalty is breathtaking.

Its almost as if... No.. No.. I'm not going to say it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3isxd3vw said:
Sports Hernia":3isxd3vw said:
Glad you come to the defense of your tag team partner at every opportunity, it's so cute.
The loyalty is breathtaking.

Its almost as if... No.. No.. I'm not going to say it.
8)

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3mvyakih said:
Seriously question the degree to which the OP is sincerely curious versus just trolling 9ers fan here (even putting any regular season game in the poll is LOL), but my response below.

They all really suck in that they all came down to a single play, but in order of sucking:

1) Super Bowl, because it was the Super Bowl.

2) Giants, because the 9ers literally fumbled the game away on an unforced error.

3) Seahawks, sucks because getting within a play of the Super Bowl has to suck, but I thought the Hawks were a better team than the 9ers last year (which I don't think is true of the Ravens the year before, or the Giants the year before that, both of whom went on to win the Super Bowl).
Honestly, I just enjoyed typing losing...losing...losing...getting eliminated. SF's had a talented bunch of players since Singletary was coach, but they did nothing, even after getting Harbaugh, but lose...lose...lose...get eliminated.

Yet all we heard the whole time around here was how great they were (Fiiiiiivve Goooolden Riinnnnngs) and how we were upstarts (despite OWNING this division since we came back to it).

So yeah, part of me was curious which LOSS hurt worst. Part of me just enjoyed pointing them all out.