Niners Coaching Situation?

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Marvin is this troll that comes to our board and chirps about how great the Niners are going to be and argues with me about Harbaugh staying and the Niners winning. Wrong on both counts. He is a whiner who is mad because his team is going to suck for the next five years and now he says he is a genius. He doesn't even know his own team. No point arguing with him because ignorance is bliss to him. All he has been is wrong the whole time LOL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":4s0zg65c said:
Marvin is this troll that comes to our board and chirps about how great the Niners are going to be and argues with me about Harbaugh staying and the Niners winning. Wrong on both counts. He is a whiner who is mad because his team is going to suck for the next five years and now he says he is a genius. He doesn't even know his own team. No point arguing with him because ignorance is bliss to him. All he has been is wrong the whole time LOL.

Funny...because I DON'T brag about how good the Niners are and I've thought Harbaugh was likely to leave for most of the year but usually said flatly that I didn't know.

What YOU are is a king of straw man arguments. You assign my position and argue that instead of arguing the point I'm actually making...because you can't. You were wrong.

I called you out on Jed relationship with DeBartolo and all you can do is call me a troll. That's it. Then puff your chest out about Niners not doing well.

Being a fan of a team doing better right now doesn't make you any more right than being a fan with 5 rings from 20-30 years ago.

Weak. Argue the points I'm making, not the lame, generic "I hate Niner fans" arguments.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Marvin49":3mmk9b0w said:
seahawk12thman":3mmk9b0w said:

Funny...because I DON'T brag about how good the Niners are and I've thought Harbaugh was likely to leave for most of the year but usually said flatly that I didn't know.

What YOU are is a king of straw man arguments. You assign my position and argue that instead of arguing the point I'm actually making...because you can't. You were wrong.

I called you out on Jed relationship with DeBartolo and all you can do is call me a troll. That's it. Then puff your chest out about Niners not doing well.

Being a fan of a team doing better right now doesn't make you any more right than being a fan with 5 rings from 20-30 years ago.

Weak. Argue the points I'm making, not the lame, generic "I hate Niner fans" arguments.

Ok Marvin
lie number 1
Gavin Newsome begged the Niners to stay..

Interesting because he wanted them to play on a polluted Naval ship yard while giving prime land to Oracle so they could have America's cup all the time Gavin was telling his counsel that the Niners were going to take the sewage dump. I highly doubt the Niners were secretly wanting to leave their core base in one of the most beautiful cities in America to leave almost 50 miles away to a place that is a commuting nightmare.
http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sp ... tball.html

Lie number 2 Jed York came in and took control of the mess
Experience on the football field DOES matter. Paul Allen is a shadow to the Hawks operations. He says nothing and lets the experts to their job not to mention he helped build one of the biggest empires in America (Microsoft),

Jed York's accomplishments
NOTHING
Took control of the mess? They have backstabbed Harbaugh at every turn. I will say this for Jim, he is loyal and York has done nothing but meddle. Harbaugh doesn't want to take orders from some silver spoon little punk and I don't blame him. He is suppose to make sure the GM and coach see eye to eye before he pairs the relationship. Harbaugh isn't a yes sir, no sir man but he has never thrown anybody under the buss all the while Jed and Baalke are hoping Jim fails so they can get rid of him and not look like the bad guys even though Jim has taken them to 2 NFCC and a super bowl. I am sure many elite coaches will love an organization run like that LOL.

Of course Eddie' loves his nephew but stays at his Montana ranch because he doesn't want to be around the embarrassment that is "Jed York". Eddie says it's because he doesn't want to overshadow his son?? REALLY?? He is that weak?? He has been invited to many games but never comes LOL. Holmgren comes to Seahawks games LOL. Actions speak louder than words. Reminds me of the scene in Gladiator when the emperor says he loves his son but he is not a moral man. John York is a failure and his son is one too. Enjoy the next 5 years Marvin.

I was wrong that Denise is Eddies sister and not his ex-wife so for that I erred..

** SIGH***

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Curious Marvin, was it Jed York brilliant idea to allow Carmen Policy to write that heart felt letter to the Seattle fan base letting us know that he is sorry to inform us of our gallant but ultimate failure to reach the super bowl. He appreciates the passion that we displayed to just fall short of reaching the super bowl???

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It's glorious and entertaining watching Melvin and his tag team partner spin and polish the turd that is the current 49er team and org. If they are doing all that work for free, they are fools.

Marvin49

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":1fr8c6lc said:
Marvin49":1fr8c6lc said:
seahawk12thman":1fr8c6lc said:

Ok Marvin
lie number 1

Interesting because he wanted them to play on a polluted Naval ship yard while giving prime land to Oracle so they could have America's cup all the time Gavin was telling his counsel that the Niners were going to take the sewage dump. I highly doubt the Niners were secretly wanting to leave their core base in one of the most beautiful cities in America to leave almost 50 miles away to a place that is a commuting nightmare.

Experience on the football field DOES matter. Paul Allen is a shadow to the Hawks operations. He says nothing and lets the experts to their job not to mention he helped build one of the biggest empires in America (Microsoft),

NOTHING
Took control of the mess? They have backstabbed Harbaugh at every turn. I will say this for Jim, he is loyal and York has done nothing but meddle. Harbaugh doesn't want to take orders from some silver spoon little punk and I don't blame him. He is suppose to make sure the GM and coach see eye to eye before he pairs the relationship. Harbaugh isn't a yes sir, no sir man but he has never thrown anybody under the buss all the while Jed and Baalke are hoping Jim fails so they can get rid of him and not look like the bad guys even though Jim has taken them to 2 NFCC and a super bowl. I am sure many elite coaches will love an organization run like that LOL.

Of course Eddie' loves his nephew but stays at his Montana ranch because he doesn't want to be around the embarrassment that is "Jed York". Eddie says it's because he doesn't want to overshadow his son?? REALLY?? He is that weak?? He has been invited to many games but never comes LOL. Holmgren comes to Seahawks games LOL. Actions speak louder than words. Reminds me of the scene in Gladiator when the emperor says he loves his son but he is not a moral man. John York is a failure and his son is one too. Enjoy the next 5 years Marvin.

I was wrong that Denise is Eddies sister and not his ex-wife so for that I erred..

** SIGH***

Can't help yourself, can you?

1)

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Dail ... 49Ers.aspx

Gavin Newsome was trying to get the Niners to stay all along and was PUBLICALLY badmouthing the team for "leaving" SF. The initial plan was to build the stadium on the Candlestick lot but there were a HUGE number of problems. The Naval Shipyard was proposed because its RIGHT NEXT DOOR and one of the only sites with the space required to build a stadium. Problems? NO INFRASTRUCTURE. One lane roads leading into and out of the area. Would require a bridge be built over Yosemite Slough. Oh yeah...also a superfund site (IE, Toxic Waste spot that government was cleaning up. Geographically, SF isn't very big. Its surrounded on 3 sides by water, so there are very few sites in the city that could host a football stadium.

AT&T and the Warriors new Arena are both FAR smaller sites that could not have hosted a stadium.

Oracle and Americas Cup? Seriously? Dude, that's all a TEMP setup on the Waterfront that'll probably be used for the SuperBowl next year. LOL. That's not even close to being a stadium site. You keep spouting BS that makes no sense. LOL.

Moving away form their "core fans". More idiocy. The 49ers moved CLOSER to their "core fans". over 50% of the Season Ticket base at CANDLESTICK was from the SOUTH BAY while 15% were from SF. Is the vibe in the Stadium less than Candlestick right now? Yup...but it has a lot more to do with ticket prices than moving away from SF. Ticket prices would have gone up anywhere.

San Jose (next door to SC) is LARGER in size and population than SF. They didn't move into the boonies. SF had 20 years to get something done and didn't. Ya wanna know why the 49ers aren't in SF? The city itself thought they shouldn't have to pay a dime for it and in fact got mad publically because they blamed the 49ers for losing them an Olympic Bid because they wanted the stadium built for them...for free.

Don't talk to me about Gavin Newsome. Dude is slime.

2) Making sh*t up again.

Eddie has been to Several games.

Last game at Candlestick for one...where Jed made Eddie the main speaker
Eddie-Debartolo-last-game-Candlestick-Park-Jed-York-Chris-Berman-Terrell-Owens-Jerry-Rice.jpg

Eddie inducted as inaugural member of 49ers Hall of Fame...by Jed York.
092109-debartolo-header.jpg

Eddie with Sister and Nephew after NFCCG
denise_debartolo_york_2013_01_20.jpg

Eddie at yet another game
920x920

Jed York fired Nolan (and unfortunately hired Singletary). Jed hired Baalke. Jed and Baalke hired Harbaugh. Outside of an angry tweet, PLEASE explain how Jed is stabbing Harbaugh in the back? Not paying him with 2 years left on his contract...JUST LIKE SEATTLE DID WITH CARROLL?

The Stadium. If you don't know how HUGE it was to get that thing built, then you have less of a clue than I thought...and that's a pretty low bar right now. Jed hired Gideon Yu to help get that thing done. Building ANYTHING let alone a stadium in CA is nearly impossible. Ask the Raiders. Ask the Chargers. There is a REASON O.Co and whatever they call the Murph are the oldest buildings in the NFL outside of Soldier and Lambeau that have been completely redone.

NOBODY had been able to get a shovel in the ground for 20 or 30 years until Jed came in and did it. You think that';s nothing? Wow. You got no clue dude. None.

3) Yeah...you were wrong about Denise being an "ex-wife". LOL. OMG. That in itself pretty much tells the entire story. You don't have a clue of what you speak. You are just spouting nonsense.

I don't talk about Paul Allen. I don't talk about Carroll. Ya know why? I don't know the situation and I won't pretend to.

Its all good to hate the Niners. Feel free. You are free to slam me at every turn. Feel free to make sh*t up to support your case (you're pretty good at that).

But don't come on here and act like I'm lyin or something when all you are doing is making yourself look foolish. The book has yet to be written on Jed but he's succeeded so far. He's in charge of a team that's got three straight NFCCG appearances and got a 1.3 Billion dollar stadium built. Last I checked that wasn't too bad.

Marvin49

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":jp3a61lf said:
Curious Marvin, was it Jed York brilliant idea to allow Carmen Policy to write that heart felt letter to the Seattle fan base letting us know that he is sorry to inform us of our gallant but ultimate failure to reach the super bowl. He appreciates the passion that we displayed to just fall short of reaching the super bowl???

Dunno...Carmen hasn't been a part of the team for 15-20 years. He cut and ran right when the Cap issues came home to roost. No clue what you are even talking about.

RationalNiner

Reaction score
It's hard to know what's really going on behind closed doors and that's just all speculation so I'm not gonna bother. I however do think the tweet thing was overblown. Maybe Jed generally felt bad that the team let down the fans in a big way on Thanksgiving @ home? I certainly would feel bad for the fans if I was the owner. I think the media has made more of it than they really needed to.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RationalNiner":3pfzj9by said:
It's hard to know what's really going on behind closed doors and that's just all speculation so I'm not gonna bother. I however do think the tweet thing was overblown. Maybe Jed generally felt bad that the team let down the fans in a big way on Thanksgiving @ home? I certainly would feel bad for the fans if I was the owner. I think the media has made more of it than they really needed to.

I agree.

Jed didn't really even light up Harbaugh...just said performance was "unacceptable"...and I agreed with him as did many of the players.

Peeps forget the stuff Eddie said publically. I can only imagine what he'd have said had there been twitter back then.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":1igleriq said:
RationalNiner":1igleriq said:

I agree.

Jed didn't really even light up Harbaugh...just said performance was "unacceptable"...and I agreed with him as did many of the players.

Peeps forget the stuff Eddie said publically. I can only imagine what he'd have said had there been twitter back then.

One of those "damned if you, damned if you don't" situations, IMO.

While I guess a Hawks fan could opportunistically argue that an apology to the fans tweet about a performance is meddling, on the other hand you've got the local beat trolls (e.g. Kawakami) going on national media and repeatedly insisting this year that Jed's a weak owner who won't take a stand because he left discussions of the team to Harbaugh and Baalke (as he did, and as he was eviscerated for as it related to his silence about Harbaugh's contract after his one statement this summer, his silence during the Ray McDonald witch hunt, etc.).

Quite frankly, some people are going to go after him for publicly saying something OR for saying nothing. It comes with the territory of being a puiblic figure. Trolls are gonna troll. Despite their protests to the contrary, they're not motivated by action or inaction, they have their own motivations (sometimes simply the perceived need to cast their favorite team's rivals as morally inferior or to concern troll through catastrophization of triviality , and sometimes just baiting for clicks).

Basically, my feelings are that although it doesn't get talked about as much, treating all criticism as serious and worth listening to is as serious as a problem of surrounding yourserlf with yes men and not taking seriously any criticism at all. I suspect that as adulthoods most of us have intuitively learned this over time, we maybe just don't like the mature response to it when we're the one's getting our rocks off by doing the trolling. :lol:

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Marvin49":1kvs2g1p said:
seahawk12thman":1kvs2g1p said:
Marvin49":1kvs2g1p said:
seahawk12thman":1kvs2g1p said:

Ok Marvin
lie number 1

NOTHING

** SIGH***

1)

Gavin Newsome was trying to get the Niners to stay all along and was PUBLICALLY badmouthing the team for "leaving" SF. The initial plan was to build the stadium on the Candlestick lot but there were a HUGE number of problems. The Naval Shipyard was proposed because its RIGHT NEXT DOOR and one of the only sites with the space required to build a stadium. Problems? NO INFRASTRUCTURE. One lane roads leading into and out of the area. Would require a bridge be built over Yosemite Slough. Oh yeah...also a superfund site (IE, Toxic Waste spot that government was cleaning up. Geographically, SF isn't very big. Its surrounded on 3 sides by water, so there are very few sites in the city that could host a football stadium.

AT&T and the Warriors new Arena are both FAR smaller sites that could not have hosted a stadium.

Oracle and Americas Cup? Seriously? Dude, that's all a TEMP setup on the Waterfront that'll probably be used for the SuperBowl next year. LOL. That's not even close to being a stadium site. You keep spouting BS that makes no sense. LOL.

Moving away form their "core fans". More idiocy. The 49ers moved CLOSER to their "core fans". over 50% of the Season Ticket base at CANDLESTICK was from the SOUTH BAY while 15% were from SF. Is the vibe in the Stadium less than Candlestick right now? Yup...but it has a lot more to do with ticket prices than moving away from SF. Ticket prices would have gone up anywhere.

San Jose (next door to SC) is LARGER in size and population than SF. They didn't move into the boonies. SF had 20 years to get something done and didn't. Ya wanna know why the 49ers aren't in SF? The city itself thought they shouldn't have to pay a dime for it and in fact got mad publically because they blamed the 49ers for losing them an Olympic Bid because they wanted the stadium built for them...for free.

2) Making sh*t up again.

Eddie-Debartolo-last-game-Candlestick-Park-Jed-York-Chris-Berman-Terrell-Owens-Jerry-Rice.jpg

920x920

Jed York fired Nolan (and unfortunately hired Singletary). Jed hired Baalke. Jed and Baalke hired Harbaugh. Outside of an angry tweet, PLEASE explain how Jed is stabbing Harbaugh in the back? Not paying him with 2 years left on his contract...JUST LIKE SEATTLE DID WITH CARROLL?

The Stadium. If you don't know how HUGE it was to get that thing built, then you have less of a clue than I thought...and that's a pretty low bar right now. Jed hired Gideon Yu to help get that thing done. Building ANYTHING let alone a stadium in CA is nearly impossible. Ask the Raiders. Ask the Chargers. There is a REASON O.Co and whatever they call the Murph are the oldest buildings in the NFL outside of Soldier and Lambeau that have been completely redone.

NOBODY had been able to get a shovel in the ground for 20 or 30 years until Jed came in and did it. You think that';s nothing? Wow. You got no clue dude. None.

3) Yeah...you were wrong about Denise being an "ex-wife". LOL. OMG. That in itself pretty much tells the entire story. You don't have a clue of what you speak. You are just spouting nonsense.

I don't talk about Paul Allen. I don't talk about Carroll. Ya know why? I don't know the situation and I won't pretend to.

Its all good to hate the Niners. Feel free. You are free to slam me at every turn. Feel free to make sh*t up to support your case (you're pretty good at that).

But don't come on here and act like I'm lyin or something when all you are doing is making yourself look foolish. The book has yet to be written on Jed but he's succeeded so far. He's in charge of a team that's got three straight NFCCG appearances and got a 1.3 Billion dollar stadium built. Last I checked that wasn't too bad.

So he attends the NFC Championship game, last game at candlestick and his HOF ceremony and that is your evidence?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then you waste my time with an article and presents Gavin Newsom's side of the story? Did you read your own link or did you run to copy and paste the first thing you could find?? Gavin said they gave the Niners "everything" they wanted. I never heard him say there was no room.. If he begged York to stay then what is the problem?? One of them is lying Marvin and yet you want to give both of them credit?? You are the Perfect Niner Fan. Can you get Pelosi to "pontificate" her point of view?? Thanks Marvin I needed the laugh. That was pathetic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Giants were able to get a stadium...
Golden State Warriors arena is being built in SF
Yeah impossible.

BTW I believe the NFL is trying to move two teams to LA, pretty sure they are going to build a new stadium.... in California.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Let me help you Marvin, it probably went something like this:

Jed: Give me 200 million dollars for a stadium in the city
Gavin: Take a walk
Jed: Fine, I will move to Santa Clara:
Gavin: Audios

Meanwhile back in Montana.....

Eddie: HE DID WHAT???? HE MOVED THE FRANCHISE TO SAN JOSE.... THEY DON"T EVEN CARE ABOUT FOOTBALL!!! HE IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING!!!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":3h2jidxv said:
Golden State Warriors arena is being build in SF
Yeah impossible.

BTW I believe the NFL is trying to move two teams to LA, pretty sure they are going to build a new stadium.... in California.

I hope my reply isn't confused for taking you seriously, but FWIW:

*AT&T Park exists because it was entirely privately financed. It sits on 12.5 acres.

*The Warriors new stadium, if it ends up happening which is still up in the air, is also entirely privately financed. If it does happen the entire mixed-use space is being fit in 12 acres.

Compare that to Levi's which is the first semi-publicly financed to be built in California in my lifetime, and the mixed-use space consists of 22 acres for the stadium, 48 acres for additional parking, and 256 acres for the mixed-use development.*

As for citing the NFL trying to move two teams to LA as evidence for your argument, there's a reason why the NFL hasn't had a team in the second largest media market in the U.S. for over twenty years. There's a reason why there's still not a team there.

And just to insulate against bloviating about the role public financing plays, don't forget that your billionaire owner bilked Seattle for 75% of the cost of his football palace. CenturyLink has become a pretty popular case-study in academic work arguing against the practice of publicly financing professional sports stadiums, and a case-study of rent-seeking** in the economics literature. ;)

*and just to be clear, even on this board I've criticized the city of S.C. for publicly financing Levi's to draw the team there.

**from google: "rent-seeking is spending wealth on political lobbying to increase one's share of existing wealth without creating wealth."

Marvin49

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":lef6laed said:
Marvin49":lef6laed said:
seahawk12thman":lef6laed said:
Marvin49":lef6laed said:
Ok Marvin
lie number 1

NOTHING

** SIGH***

1)

2) Making sh*t up again.

920x920

So he attends the NFC Championship game, last game at candlestick and his HOF ceremony and that is your evidence?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then you waste my time with an article and presents Gavin Newsom's side of the story? Did you read your own link or did you run to copy and paste the first thing you could find?? Gavin said they gave the Niners "everything" they wanted. I never heard him say there was no room.. If he begged York to stay then what is the problem?? One of them is lying Marvin and yet you want to give both of them credit?? You are the Perfect Niner Fan. Can you get Pelosi to "pontificate" her point of view?? Thanks Marvin I needed the laugh. That was pathetic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah impossible.

WOW.

I sent you a FEW of the games that he attended. Dude lives out of state...he aint gonna be there every game. LOL.

Of COURSE I read the article...an article that laid out that HE WANTED THEM TO STAY and the 49ers decided to leave.

Do you even remember your own argument? He's full of sh*t BTW. They would never let on what the actual plan was from the city. Just him trying to not be blamed for losing the team. You wouldn't know that though because you are not from here and are making sh*t up to support a faulty conclusion based on....

....Denise DeBartolo-York being Eddies ex-wife. LOL.

Your entire point was that the Yorks screwed Eddie, Jed wasn't a DeBartolo, and Eddie wanted nothing to do with the team.

I've already proven that's utter fiction, but you don't want to be wrong so you are still arguing.

Give up. You lost. Move on.

Stadiums? How much did/will those stadiums cost? How were/will they be financed? You don't know because you aren't paying attention.

AT&T was built with 100% private money. So will the Warriors Arena. An NFL Stadium is MUCH, MUCH more expensive and won't host 82 or 41 home games. It's simple math homey.

SC was willing to contribute about 10% of the $$$. SF was willing to contribute NADA...blus were unwilling to build the required infrastructure. Stadiums in Atlanta or Minn are getting something like 50% public funding.

THAT'S why its so hard in CA.

Stadium in LA? Has it broken ground? Ever wonder why they want TWO teams in it? Its because they need 2 teams to fund the thing. 2 sets of SBLs. Twice as much money from the league. Twice as many games played in the building.

You really think its easy to get something built in this state? Go research the topic and tell me what you find out.

Dude. It's OK to admit you are wrong. I really is. This argument is foolish. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":2kowj1v8 said:
SC was willing to contribute about 10% of the $$$. SF was willing to contribute NADA...blus were unwilling to build the required infrastructure. Stadiums in Atlanta or Minn are getting something like 50% public funding.

See my above post. You don't even need to go all the way to Minn or Georgia, as Paul Allen got 70-75% of funds for the CLink from taxpayers. (Also known as the Why-Seattle-Isn't-Down-To-Just-A-Bad-Baseball-Team-Fund)

Okay, enough trolling of our Hawks bretheren. for one day. :lol:

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3grp7mco said:
seahawk12thman":3grp7mco said:
Yeah impossible.

I hope my reply isn't confused for taking you seriously, but FWIW:

*AT&T Park exists because it was entirely privately financed. It sits on 12.5 acres.

*The Warriors new stadium, if it ends up happening which is still up in the air, is also entirely privately financed. If it does happen the entire mixed-use space is being fit in 12 acres.

Compare that to Levi's which is the first semi-publicly financed to be built in California in my lifetime, and the mixed-use space consists of 22 acres for the stadium, 48 acres for additional parking, and 256 acres for the mixed-use development.*

As for citing the NFL trying to move two teams to LA as evidence for your argument, there's a reason why the NFL hasn't had a team in the second largest media market in the U.S. for over twenty years. There's a reason why there's still not a team there.

And just to insulate against bloviating about the role public financing plays, don't forget that your billionaire owner bilked Seattle for 75% of the cost of his football palace. CenturyLink has become a pretty popular case-study in academic work arguing against the practice of publicly financing professional sports stadiums, and a case-study of rent-seeking** in the economics literature. ;)

*and just to be clear, even on this board I've criticized the city of S.C. for publicly financing Levi's to draw the team there.

**from google: "rent-seeking is spending wealth on political lobbying to increase one's share of existing wealth without creating wealth."

The link was built with the backing of a public referendum. Safeco Field was a big F U job from Gary Locke. The mariners were leaving and the public said OK go and Locke caved and built the stadium anyway with tax payer money. If Newsome wanted it bad enough it would have happened. Santa Clara gave the Niners a sweetheart deal...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Doesn't fast Eddie D remind you of Joe Pesci's character in Casino minus the the physical ruthlessness?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":7caeqpte said:
The link was built with the backing of a public referendum.

Hence CenturyLink being a common example in econ of rent-seeking.

In any case, the things you don't know seem to know no bounds: this was also true of Levi's (Measure J).

seahawk12thman":7caeqpte said:
Santa Clara gave the Niners a sweetheart deal...

If 10% of cost for a millionaire is a sweetheart deal, what do we call 70% of cost for a billionaire?

A thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another-rectal-pillaging?