Niners v DC

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawker84":27mbh2fc said:
If i had a dime for every time i've cussed out Josh Wilson, the Sonics would be back in town. trust me when i say, he is very very bad....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(AGAIN -- NOT saying he's not bad)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Alright, heading back to the game (missed a couple plays posting). Have a great night all. :)

HawkWow

Reaction score
Popeyejones":naif78iq said:
HawkWow":naif78iq said:
LOL...I'm texting back and forth with delusional Niner fans. Telling them how firkin awesome Kaep looks tonite and I think he's got his mojo back. Like fools, they're buying it. Let's hope their FO is too.

The fun is that you guys get to have it both ways. If Kaep plays poorly you get to cackle, and if he plays well you get to cackle about how it doesn't count because of the Skins defense. Basically, no matter what, Kaep and the 9ers will get zero credit from Hawks fans who are so inclined. :D

You make good points, but I for one actually give the 9ers a ton of credit. Kaep, not so much. I just don't think he's very good, will never be very good, and I'd shut up about it if others would see, and admit, as much. Take no offense bro, be glad we still see you as the enemy.

hawk45

Reaction score
Niner run D looking a little soft on this drive.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkWow":1jbfya62 said:
Take no offense bro, be glad we still see you as the enemy.

Thanks for your generosity, I guess? :lol:

Later. ;)

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Skins getting some first downs, after they finally decided to hand the ball off to their RBs. RGIII is the happiest, since he is not asked to throw the ball ...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
RGIII can't throw the ball 10+ yards ... Rookie of the Year by behind ...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3q4ikfbn said:
HawkWow":3q4ikfbn said:
Take no offense bro, be glad we still see you as the enemy.

Thanks for your generosity, I guess? :lol:

Later. ;)

Do note...I'm on Griffin way more than Kaep. Why? Because he gets (even more) underserved hype. You had a great team with "the game manager"...when you have that again, the LOL will surely stop. Abruptly.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Griffin's body language is just horrible IMO. The way he reacted to his bad throw to Moss almost seemed like he felt it was Moss' fault

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":okqv0qa6 said:
Everyone was pissed when we traded Wilson and now you guys are calling him garbage?
What homers

Are the same posters pissed then bagging on him now?