Niners vs. the Rams

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
When are people going to learn Thursday night games are terrible indicators of overall team performance?

minormillikin

Reaction score
I suppose I want the 9ers to win.

I turned the saturation down on my TV to slow my eyes' bleeding.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Biggest difference I see in the rams is that they havent played anyone. No one would be giving him praise if his first three games we're against the Seahawks, Broncos and Texans. The Colts, Skins and Niners all had bottom 10 defenses. While I do think the Rams are heading in the right direction, their early season success has a lot to do with the schedule.

Decimation

Reaction score
The Rams look impressive. Let's see how they do against better competition though.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2z7fsbbs said:
When are people going to learn Thursday night games are terrible indicators of overall team performance?

That is a good point, but the Rams are looking pretty good. Niners look like an absolute trainwreck, which was expected this season. Still, makes the Hawks performance look even worse.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Smellyman":2yb1phkm said:
Jealous of this dynamic game planning and play calling.

Jealous of any game planning and play calling.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
These teams are awful to watch. I hope Bevell is watching closely.

stizz19

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3bmtcezz said:
Sammy Watkins has made Goff into a much better QB. That's the biggest difference I see in 2017 Rams. It was a great trade for the Rams.
By the time they play is Watkins will be on IR

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":34kuykun said:
Milehighhawk":34kuykun said:

That is a good point, but the Rams are looking pretty good. Niners look like an absolute trainwreck, which was expected this season. Still, makes the Hawks performance look even worse.

Only makes the Hawks look bad if you believe performance week to week in the NFL against different teams is transitive. Which it isn't, so no.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
adeltaY":1bnx5djj said:
Milehighhawk":1bnx5djj said:

Absolutely. I could not sit through another pillow fight like last week. We will have our hands full with Tenn. Mariotta is not Kaepernick. He is both fast and and accurate.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Zero sacks for the 49ers, just like in Week 1. The only QB they have been able to sack is Russell Wilson. Our OL is a disaster.

stizz19

Reaction score
All I see is 2 shitty teams playing a high scoring sloppy game. Seahawks need to start taking chances on offense against teams like this, they are way too conservative for their own good sometimes.

adeltaY

Reaction score
stizz19":2ijlvwwh said:
All I see is 2 shitty teams playing a high scoring sloppy game. Seahawks need to start taking chances on offense against teams like this, they are way too conservative for their own good sometimes.

That's a great point. Hoyer just threw it up to 5' 10" Marquise Goodwin and he caught it while double covered. One of the Rams DBs had his back turned to Goodwin when he caught the ball. Let's air it out against these guys..... if we can just give Russ some time.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Loved that pitch out to Gurley, which exploited the lack of quickness in 49ers defense. Take notes Bevell!

irocdave

Reaction score
Sounds like an entertaining game, which is unusual for Thursday night football. Hawks are going to have their hands full with the Rams...

chawx

Reaction score
Rams look pretty good after 10-15 years straight of getting top talent in the draft and without having to battle against their own head coach, Jeff Fisher. Going to be a tough game, but as bad as Fisher was against everyone else in the league, he always tried his hardest against Seattle.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":t0b3hvyt said:

Never.

There are a lot of fans who even when their team wins, anything the other team does is better.

Like Richard Sherman said, Thursday Night Games are a Poopfest. Meaningless except for the W.