Niners vs. the Rams

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I don't know how many timeouts the Niners have. No sound here at work.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Boy that flag on the niners was game changing. Though to be fair They had a gnarly penalty on the onside.

Awful, awful defense today.

Jase

Reaction score
ivotuk":1drfr1w0 said:
Of course the refs have to get involved

Shit call ruined a fun game. Thanks refs!

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Offensive shootout between those two teams. Who would have thunk it?

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Good game but two pretty awful teams. We have the D but we need to get some offense.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":1p0o8mq3 said:
Boy that flag on the niners was game changing. Though to be fair They had a gnarly penalty on the onside.

Awful, awful defense today.

3 days rest makes teams look like shit. Especially the ones that had to travel.

rlkats

Reaction score
BigBill1945":2h0mvi4z said:
Good game but two pretty awful teams. We have the D but we need to get some offense.

Rams score 40plus on the road. 49ers score just below 40. Hawks luckily score 12 at home against a pretty awful team(sf). Oh how I love irony. What ever you tell yourself to sleep better at night. At least I accept my team is not good what's your bs excuse. Oh Rams and Niners do it with 3 days off.

TAB420

Reaction score
I'm going to take it in a different direction...our D looks even better after that game.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Strange entertaining game on a Thursday night.. the first?

SF49r

Reaction score
Great game but that flag at the end just killed me even though I should be more mad at the missed extra point oh well gotta secure that draft position :pukeface:

good game seahawks.net rams fans this mcvay-shanahan rivalry gonna be a good one in the upcoming years

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
ivotuk":kbm0557l said:
Hawk_Nation":kbm0557l said:
Whats worse?

Only scoring 12 against the 49ers or the Rams giving up damn near 40 to the Niners?

LOL you guys just can't let go. It's like your desperate to make your point.

This game has nothing to do with Sunday's game! These guys are playing on 3 days rest! SMH

49ers D in for 82 plays on Sunday then plays on 3 days rest. I hope the Hawks D never has to do this. I think both Rams and 49ers are not to be overlooked this season .

Josea16

Reaction score
:greetingsearthling:
SF49r":1xy83ipm said:
Great game but that flag at the end just killed me even though I should be more mad at the missed extra point oh well gotta secure that draft position :pukeface:

good game seahawks.net rams fans this mcvay-shanahan rivalry gonna be a good one in the upcoming years
Interesting that you don't include the Seahawks. You know that team that basically runs the division since 1999 running? Paul Allen will get the next great coach after Pete leaves book it. And the Seahawks will beat the Rams in three weeks no worries.

Rams aren't scoring more then 14 on this defense. More likely it will be 13-10 Seahawks. Thursday games are a horrible indicatior of where teams are at.

Hopefully what Pete means about changes on offense is going back to 2015. Quick and short passing and either Carson or Rawls punishing people.

Josea16

Reaction score
Maulbert":1b3qy0a0 said:
Josea16":1b3qy0a0 said:
Interesting that you don't include the Seahawks. You know that team that basically runs the division since 1999 running?

Uhhh.... look, I love the Hawks, but outside of 1976, we've only been in the division since 2002.
And we pretty much run it yes? Los Angeles and San Francisco are building but like New England the NFCW is Seattle's until proven different.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Josea16":vjpowu7r said:
SF49r":vjpowu7r said:
this mcvay-shanahan rivalry gonna be a good one in the upcoming years

Interesting that you don't include the Seahawks.

What do the Seahawks have to do with the 9ers and Rams' rivalry?

The 9ers and Rams have played each other twice per season since 1950.

He didn't say they'll be competing with each other for the division or anything, he just said that two new young HCs might breathe new life into this very old rivalry in the coming years.

You've kind of shifted that into a conversation about winning the NFCW, but that never had anything to do with his statement in the first place.

Are the 9ers and Rams not allowed to have a 70 year old rivalry anymore because the Seahawks have been winning the division?

It doesn't make any sense.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Re: that final PI call, from that camera angle it's pretty inconclusive to me.

The DB does seem to get pushed off his coverage, but also seemed to at least be an equal participant in initiating contact at the top of the route.

Without being able to see if there's a push off or not (which you simply can't see from that camera angle) any complaints about that call aren't really valid, IMO.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Wow what a game. Took my blood pressure a while to come back down.

Obviously was relieved with the OPI call, but I wish they would have shown a better angle. Getting a road division win is always tough.

Refs overall were good except that PI call (potentially) and the roughing call on Donald...he tackled the QB less than a second after releasing the ball.

Great game though.