Niners vs. the Rams

2_0_6

Reaction score
Hoyer has over 300 yards passing... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xgeoff

Reaction score
As I stated on another thread, this notion that the Niners D was 'legit' is a total farce. Just because they beat up on the Seahawks line, I can't believe people were duped into thinking they were all that.

Don't get me wrong, I think Shanahan and Lynch are the real deal, and they will improve this team and do good things. But to not recognize how bad the Seahawks' O-Line is and try to anoint the Niners D as a result, well that was just foolish.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Get over it.

This is a thread about the Rams 49ers game. Stop spreading your misery in every thread.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Whats worse?

Only scoring 12 against the 49ers or the Rams giving up damn near 40 to the Niners?

xgeoff

Reaction score
Ugh! I have the Rams D in my fantasy league. This is going to be a rough week...

irocdave

Reaction score
Threedee":2glds8uo said:
Holmgren is doing color commentary on the radio broadcast.

I listened to Holmy on the radio on the way home, he totally reminds me of my dad talking football while trying to not swear or piss anyone off. I like Holmy as a color guy, but I would bet that a lot of the younger listeners wouldn't appreciate his "coach" calculated take on things. He is trying his best to be positive, which is a good thing. Watching bad offenses must be like finger nails on a chalkboard for him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3uol13jn said:
Whats worse?

Only scoring 12 against the 49ers or the Rams giving up damn near 40 to the Niners?

LOL you guys just can't let go. It's like your desperate to make your point.

This game has nothing to do with Sunday's game! These guys are playing on 3 days rest! SMH

irocdave

Reaction score
Kids and wife took over the TV's, can some one give me the play by play???

MrThortan

Reaction score
Wow can't believe that onside worked. 49ers have a real chance here. Been a fun game to watch. Prefer the Rams lose this one as we are currently tied with them 1-1

Edit: Didn't see the clock and field position. Well poo