Not getting ahead of self...NFC Championship or Superbowl

maporsche

Reaction score
I'm only asking this because it's going to possibly require quick planning as early as Sunday. I'm not arrogant or assuming we're going to either game.

I can afford to go to either the NFC Championship game or the Superbowl. I've never been to either.

As a Seahawks fan, which game would you prefer to see live.
1) San Francisco @ Seattle in the NFC Championship
or
2) Seattle vs AFC Team in the Superbowl

If Carolina ends up winning, I'd pick Superbowl. If Seattle doesn't make it to either game, obviously I'd not go to either.

Thoughts?

hidn

Reaction score
I would do the Superbowl hands down. If you were there and they won, how awesome would that be? Superbowl is the way to go.

jblaze

Reaction score
NFC Championship IMO. The Clink will be rocking and I'd rather be at home with our fans celebrating and cheering than with a bunch of randoms in freezing NJ.

If we win the SB, I'll be in downtown Seattle celebrating in the streets with the other 12's. That would be more fun than being at the SB IMO.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
NFC Championship and its not even close IMO. The Super Bowl is too corporate now to enjoy live.. the atmosphere at CLink in a conference championship game though would be unmatched.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
If SF is fortunate enough to slip past CAR, I would not miss that showdown at the CLink.

Latest posts