Not on the same page- something not right!

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
So far, Russ has said he was assuming they’d go for it on 4th down on the second drive but the plan changed. Before that we hear Pete saying the plan was to kick the FG but Meyers was the one that decided not to kick it as he didn’t like something up front..so instead of Meyers calling a time out he just took the delay. It seemed like there were issues like this all game..bit of a worry.

northseahawk

Reaction score
When shooting hoops, dancing, and blasting music be one the center piece of your practices, this is the result! We dont have the raw talent we used to have to get away with this shit

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
northseahawk":l7wr57an said:
When shooting hoops, dancing, and blasting music be one the center piece of your practices, this is the result! We dont have the raw talent we used to have to get away with this $h!t
There's a quote from the movie "Miracle" that comes to mind;

"Think you can win on talent alone? Gentlemen, you don't have enough talent to win on talent alone." - Herb Brooks, Miracle.

SeahawksCanuck

Reaction score
One area where I have no faith in Pete is in game decisions. He's great at finding and coaching up talent, and perhaps it's just my perception, but in games it feels like non-stop wasting of timeouts, dumb challenges, not knowing when to go for it on fourth, and things of that nature.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
SeahawksCanuck":3ablmx7g said:
One area where I have no faith in Pete is in game decisions. He's great at finding and coaching up talent, and perhaps it's just my perception, but in games it feels like non-stop wasting of timeouts, dumb challenges, not knowing when to go for it on fourth, and things of that nature.

I'd say Carroll is outstanding at finding and coaching up talent. His track record over time is amazing with that.

Latest posts