Oday Aboushi film breakdown

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
HawkDaHouse":2jd1hk2c said:
What happens to Glow? He is projected to take over RG.
I think glowinski stays were he is. Aboushi starts at RG, that means ifedi replaces garry gillibum.

This is what it think o line will look like.

LT-Joekel
LG-Glow
C-Britt
RG-Aboushi
RT- Ifedi.

Who knows maybe they draft a tackle in the first if one falls to 26 but i dont think that will happen and they will go with a nice DB.

bighawk

Reaction score
Everything is contigent on Fant and his progression because its clear he is the future at LT. If he starts then Joekel goes to LG and Glow battles Aboushi for right guard and Ifedi goes where he should be at RT.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
I view him as competition for Odhiambo and whatever low-round draft picks and undrafted free agent linemen they sign. Don't think he makes the roster, but you never know. Versatility is working in his favor, since he can play just about every position at a below-average level.

Hopefully, they can draft a starting tackle, and Gilliam can resume the swing-utility role. Then, neither Aboushi nor Odhiambo will be urgently needed.

Crawdad45c

Reaction score
nash72":1g0iovap said:
blkhwk":1g0iovap said:
If this is his highlight video, I 'd hate to see the plays he was poor on!

He rarely sustains a block! His guy is in on the play most of the video

Yeah, what am I missing here? He looked terrible in that video.

Hey guys! Im the creator of the video, so this isn't a highlight video its a film analysis using good and bad plays from his 2016 season. The way it is setup is all his bad drive blocks, then his good drive blocks, next is his bad reach blocks and then good reach blocks, it continues like that for every set i went over including
Run Blocking
- Drive Blocks
- Reach Blocks
Pass Blocking
- vs Bullrush
- vs Stunts
- Other (spin, speed etc..)
And as a pulling guard

irocdave":1g0iovap said:
Thanks for posting video of this guy. Albeit, this is limited film, but he is horrible in the left guard position, and a little better at the right guard position. His "highlights" at right guard if you will, are against the Colts D. He still looked lost on half of the plays that were considered dominate, and almost every play he did dominate were run plays away from him with help from the center. I hope the narration isn't synced to the film on this guy. Plays narrated as pluses are usually plays going away from him that don't allow his defensive responsibly to be involved if the ball comes out quick or the RB does what he is supposed to do.

He should provide an improvement if he starts, but it wont be a huge improvement. Man, the O line is so bad..

No, the video isn't synced up with individual clips but for the most part is synced up with the sections, Drive Blocking, Reach Blocks etc..

adeltaY

Reaction score
Great breakdowns Coleman, really appreciate the time and effort you put into making them. It's super helpful to have someone who knows the hawks give us fans a heads up on some of these lesser known players.

Crawdad45c

Reaction score
adeltaY":3maowzy2 said:
Great breakdowns Coleman, really appreciate the time and effort you put into making them. It's super helpful to have someone who knows the hawks give us fans a heads up on some of these lesser known players.
Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it

hawk45

Reaction score
+1 thanking Coleman for his contribution. This thread with actual tape is the most constructive type of convo we can have on a message board.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Crawdad45c":2wezx753 said:
adeltaY":2wezx753 said:
Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it
Thanks for doing this. :2thumbs:

It looks like he rarely is holding, which is good.