Ohio State Lost

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Wow you had all that ready to go...You know I'm in this midwest zone same as you,I just could not switch off from UW to ND :pukeface: The best game I watched with UW is when they beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl with Warren Moon as their QB..I absolutely loved seeing BO look like he was going to cry after that whipping :lol:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3jatv91z said:
Wow you had all that ready to go...You know I'm in this midwest zone same as you,I just could not switch off from UW to ND :pukeface: The best game I watched with UW is when they beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl with Warren Moon as their QB..I absolutely loved seeing BO look like he was going to cry after that whipping :lol:
Yeah, I remember that game and was bummed but on the flip side, I will never forget the Rose Bowl in 1981 when Michigan beat UW and I was mad then. Heck we didn't move to Michigan until 84 so there is that. I never ended up hating UW though(for the record). I might not have switched to a different team if we had the multi channels to watch the games that we do now. Heck, back in 84 I don't think we even had cable and I was busy trying to finish HS and trying to find a college. Then I just ended up getting a job and was living on my own and socializing. Ya know, the old school way before the internet and cell phones. lol. I don't think I ended up getting cable on my own until 1990 or so and even then it was basic. No ESPN, etc.
I was such a die hard Seahawk fan though. No other NFL team EVER entered my mind. College, however, was a different thing for me even when I lived in Washington. I really liked the Huskies but not even close to the love I had for the Seahawks. Jumping ship for college teams didn't seem like a big deal to me I guess.