Opponent Audio Recap(Rams Announcers)- HILARIOUS

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
seahawk2k":275pew4u said:
What an embarrassing broadcast. I've never heard an NFL teams announcing crew sound that amateur before. Grow up. I used to respect Farr.

[youtube]gmejX3aorMw[/youtube]

The Giants' play-by-play guy in 2005 (I dunno if they still have the same broadcasters) was good, but the color guy legit sounds like some drunk idiot who won a raffle and gets to sit in the booth and be mic'd up. This was the legendary opponent audio recap that started it all on KJR.

evergreen

Reaction score
Axx":2vecgrfv said:
lol yeah, marshawn shouldve probably been flagged for facemasking a player without a helmet.

But yeah that was hilarious!!!
Why? that's his fault for not keeping his helmet on. Runner can do just about anything to a tackler.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":uqpyd4p1 said:
Axx":uqpyd4p1 said:
lol yeah, marshawn shouldve probably been flagged for facemasking a player without a helmet.

But yeah that was hilarious!!!

His stiff arm was legal, you are allowed to push the mask if you don't grab it, he pushed it and the helmet came off, talk to the player or Rams equipment guy, no helmet gaurd his face was there, it's not like Lynch was punching him.
Yeah this is correct and I was pissed when the Beard kept calling for a penalty on the TV broadcast.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Loved it, couldn't stop laughing. What a couple of babies. Your team got knocked around, deal with it.