Opponent Audio Recap(Rams Announcers)- HILARIOUS

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Good find thanks,

The Rams broadcast is incredibly biased, it's really annoying, glad they lost, Rams always lose.

Lambs.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lmao, ya think they feel like they got there asses handed to them, I would be surprised if the NFL doesn't do something considering how they called for the refs to be fired etc.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Makes me appreciate Raible.

Thats what I sound like in my living room....but I'm not a professional announcer for gods sake.

Embarrassing.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't mind that it's biased, I appreciate that actually. But when you're just being a bunch of whiners every time a call doesn't go your way you just sound pathetic.

Axx

Reaction score
lol yeah, marshawn shouldve probably been flagged for facemasking a player without a helmet.

But yeah that was hilarious!!!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Haha i love it. They're so upset the entire game.

meme-tears-evilcat.jpg

Hawknballs

Reaction score
my sphincter tingles every time I hear them whine and exclaim im not gonna lie.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
haha. The ball was 'badly underthrown' by Wilson to tate on the TD? I mean except that tate goes up for that pass all the freaking time and did it against the rams once already this year. I guess they are used to watching poor QB play down there though rather than intentionally not throwing interceptions.

chris98251

Reaction score
Axx":1dzh62ju said:
lol yeah, marshawn shouldve probably been flagged for facemasking a player without a helmet.

But yeah that was hilarious!!!

His stiff arm was legal, you are allowed to push the mask if you don't grab it, he pushed it and the helmet came off, talk to the player or Rams equipment guy, no helmet gaurd his face was there, it's not like Lynch was punching him.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I like how the broadcasters are so flabbergasted at the absurd notion that their players were taunting without even being down on the field to hear what's said. oh no, not our players!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawknballs":owvggtea said:
I like how the broadcasters are so flabbergasted at the absurd notion that their players were taunting without even being down on the field to hear what's said. oh no, not our players!

Or how they assumed the penalties would be called on the Seahawks, because they know "FOR SURE" that the Seahawks were the ones that should have drawn the penalties... hilarious :roll:

lukerguy

Reaction score
This was honestly almost as entertaining as the game.

Polaris

Reaction score
Amusing. That said, I will agree with them on one point: The officiating and the crew WAS horrific just in general. They had no control over the game.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Did those announcers watch the same game that we did? After listening to that broadcast, no wonder the Rams fan forums are doing nothing but complaining about the officiating. They should be discussing their teams meltdown and a coach that was frozen in the head lights.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Very entertaining.

Though if that Langford ejection had happened to a Hawk I would lose my damn mind too. Terrible ejection.

Latest posts