OT Branden Albert works out for Seahawks

sutz

Reaction score
mikeak":1mste7wc said:
sutz":1mste7wc said:
Avril to IR now. Does the Albert talk resume?

How are they related?
Avril to IR opens up a roster spot. Was thinking maybe the delays in the Albert deal was giving Avril time to make his decision, since his recovery is long term now, if he ever comes back.

mikeak

Reaction score
sutz":1h5qvjrg said:
mikeak":1h5qvjrg said:
sutz":1h5qvjrg said:

How are they related?
Avril to IR opens up a roster spot. Was thinking maybe the delays in the Albert deal was giving Avril time to make his decision, since his recovery is long term now, if he ever comes back.

ok understand the perspective but don't think it had any impact

If they truly were willing to offer Albert what it takes and wanted him on the roster they would have made it happen during the bye week. Then he would have been on the team and ready this past Monday and good to go much quicker. Opening a spot on the defense wouldn't slow them down from making the Albert deal

My guess is they are waiting to see how we handle the Giants. With that sound it kind of seems like they did offer him something that was to low for him - so maybe that remains open.

I just don't see the two things impacting each other

redhawk253

Reaction score
mikeak":141vi0cv said:
sutz":141vi0cv said:
mikeak":141vi0cv said:
sutz":141vi0cv said:

How are they related?

If they truly were willing to offer Albert what it takes and wanted him on the roster they would have made it happen during the bye week. Then he would have been on the team and ready this past Monday and good to go much quicker. Opening a spot on the defense wouldn't slow them down from making the Albert deal

My guess is they are waiting to see how we handle the Giants. With that sound it kind of seems like they did offer him something that was to low for him - so maybe that remains open.

False they would have had to pay him if he was on the roster during the bye week.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mikeak

Reaction score
redhawk253":1la74mns said:
mikeak":1la74mns said:
sutz":1la74mns said:
mikeak":1la74mns said:
How are they related?

False they would have had to pay him if he was on the roster during the bye week.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

False - not if they make it active for Monday of this week

Fact - It is Wednesday - if they intended to have him this week they would have him signed. They don't have him signed