Pete needs to retire

JustTheTip

Reaction score
We don't all need to agree with this. Those that don't agree should probably consider not acting like those off us that do are of their rockers though.

Last edited:

CPHawk

Reaction score
Idk. We did well in the last draft, but our previous 5 drafts before that all turned into nothing. Is it Pete or JS that is the issues? We need a GM who can draft a D like the 9ers have been able to put together.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Idk. We did well in the last draft, but our previous 5 drafts before that all turned into nothing. Is it Pete or JS that is the issues? We need a GM who can draft a D like the 9ers have been able to put together.
You do realize that 49er defense was built on high draft picks because they sucked for lots of years?!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Respectfully..

Help me out here please? What makes you think they are ?
I feel like they need several replacements on defense and at least 1-2 interior players on the offensive line .

Goodwin? #18? Even DK doesn't seem to have turned the corner. He's good for a penalty or two every game. Bonehead
Mental lapses.

I still think Geno can be the man. He needs balance around him. Every QB does.

Polk738

Reaction score
This roster is shit and they have fat bastard as defensive coordinator.
Exactly, the line was dominated most of the game, how Walker got 100 yards after KC had 8 TFLs is mind blowing, Geno had little time to throw most of the first half, receivers not knowing plays and running the wrong routes, just bad execution even from the veterans.

Msfann

Reaction score
Pete is a lame ass coach who caught fire 10 years ago and hasn't done jack crap since. he refuses to make adjustments and makes the same lame ass rookie coach mistakes every ******* game.

I used to be on board but now I believe theres NO way this team is winning shit with him at the helm. We needed to see some kind of improvement this year and shits just getting worse.

What does pete bring to the team now? not a damned thing but losses and bullshit excuses. This team went in to half assed mode just like the lame ass Mariners.

Latest posts