Pete visibly irritated during Monday Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Pete is showing stress like we have rarely seen from him, he knows something is wrong and he has to get it fixed and soon or he takes steps backwards. Saying that things are off schedule, that Wilson was part of the problem, that the O line as a group is part of the problem, that's not like him typically. Now that it's been stated and Ifedi especially called out we have to wait and see how it's handled. Late in the season for a major shake up, but benching is a possibility although there goes continuity again.

Pete wanting Wilson to stay in the pocket more is also a statement, we seen this a couple years ago also.

Seymour

Reaction score
hawknation2017":26w0w4pk said:
They did the same thing with Marcel Reece this year. Do you speculate that Tom Cable is to blame for that too (without any insider information)?

Like with Reece, I think it's more likely the front office was trying to save money by preventing Evans' veteran salary from becoming fully guaranteed. In the case of Evans, he was swooped up by another team.

Bring in the D4 Cat and dig deeper?

Damn, what a useless conversation attempting to get you off of Cable's jock strap.

Cable has nothing to do with Reece other than "run game coordinator".

You and Cable both continuously play the "no options, no good player" card, and I stated a clear and blatant example of how this is total BS, and he takes no responsibility for our current situation.

You will not own up so I'm done. You just want to defer to door #2. Not going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.