Phillip Adams signed

mikeak

Reaction score
I have been checking here continuously since the Jared Allen rumors. Finally a signing. I can now shave the FA beard and get some sleep.

Sweet

Ziggyy108

Reaction score
mikeak":2e7ey2ld said:
I have been checking here continuously since the Jared Allen rumors. Finally a signing. I can now shave the FA beard and get some sleep.

Sweet

amen

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1zzefiyf said:
mikeak":1zzefiyf said:

Sweet
FA beard?!? :?

you're not growing one?

thats why we lost out on Allen

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2j4airji said:
theascension":2j4airji said:
-The Glove-":2j4airji said:
QBR against 100+ in 2013. 36.7 in 2012. Was he injured? Used wrong? Or just get lucky in 2012¿
Well he WAS playing for the raiders. I imagine with our DB coaching we can get him coached in a year up to a fairly decent backup level.
I understand our coaching staff is top notch when it comes to preparing guys. He was in Oakland in 2012 too

I believe that it was posted earlier in this thread, but Oakland was firced to blitz more last season because they lacked pass rush. That left the corners susceptible to being scorched and their stats reflected that. The Seahawks blitz minimally, so that should help some.

Seafan

Reaction score
Camp corner. The Hawks carry a lot of WRs and CBs during OTAs and spring camps.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not exactly the big corner that is supposedly the "Seahawk style", maybe he covers the slot guy?

Either way, I assume our FO earns the benefit of the doubt, at this point if they signed Barney the Purple Dinosaur I would just have to roll with it because even their FA pickups have worked recently.

Just seems totally counter to what we supposedly look for in a DB.

Weird.

mikeak

Reaction score
Uncle Si":21xz4oxa said:
MizzouHawkGal":21xz4oxa said:
mikeak":21xz4oxa said:

Sweet
FA beard?!? :?

you're not growing one?

thats why we lost out on Allen

Exactly - my buddy told me everyone is doing it so I got started........ :) and if it was a serious question it is something that started in hockey for playoffs where players don't shave until they are out / won the cup (but no I am not doing it)

Jville

Reaction score
20130829 ajw ab9 2060 standard 7090
He's still only 25 years old and has the advantage of knowing Pete Carroll, Rocky Seto, and the Seahawks' system from his experience here in 2011/2012, and from what I understand, the team has always been high on his abilities.
[urltargetblank]http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/3/28/5557370/seahawks-sign-cb-phillip-adams[/urltargetblank]

ivotuk

Reaction score

two dog

Reaction score
Good deal. The kid looked like he could play when he was here.
Competition is king here so he could just crack the 53.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
I've got no problem with this. He will provide some competition for one of the last spots and it decreases the "need" to use picks on DBs in the upcoming draft (o-line, o-line, o-line).

If they didn't think he had ANY chance of making the team I don't think they would have signed him. Gotta have competition.

Latest posts