Playoff matchup

lengai

Reaction score
Gio":3qccwlcn said:
Which team do you prefer our Seahawks to face in Wildcard Playoffs if clinch a wildcard spot ? (In order we get a wildcard we need to win Cardinals and Panthers to win Falcons)

If Rams win 49ers we are gonna face them, whatever Panthers or Saints do. But if they lose we are gonna face either Panthers (if they win ATL and Saints lose) or Saints if they win.

Personally i want to face the Panthers.

Been away for a while since my team kept going 7-9. After the 2010 WC game and the 2013 Divisional game I was surprised more folks didn't immediately want to play the Saints. The fellow Panther member listed some of the defensive starters that went to IR. Kikaha went today. So, basically an off the street DE and backup LB (Mauti) on one side of the D. Jordan does move around. Signed McDaniel at DT since our 3rd string DT went to IR (Hughes). Secondary is in good shape even with Vaccaro out. Klein and Oakafor were big losses. Looks like Armstead at LT may miss a game or 2 as well. I imaging Jimmy would be besides himself returning to the Dome. We're still going but turning into the Blues Mobile fast. Good luck this weekend. I'd prefer seeing Seattle than Atlanta in the playoffs (like the team/fans much better).

niveky

Reaction score
I want them to get the Rams. Face what they got handed with two weeks ago in the first round and either overcome it and show they belong and if they don't rise up and conquer that challenge then that would be that.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I am always so weary about hoping for things like this. It is such a careful for what you wish for scenario. Man,,, any of these matchups is going to be tough. I wouldn't mind beating the crap out of the Panthers and continue the Torch is passed thread though.

getnasty

Reaction score
It all comes down to Quarterback play to me, so I rather not play Brees or Cam.

Latest posts