Poll: Can these Seahawks win the Superbowl??!

Can the Seahawks win the Superbowl?!

• Total voters

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It's that time of the year folks! The playoffs are right around the corner, and Pete Carroll is working his magic out there, getting the team to win its last two contests and bring their record to 8-7.

That being said, is it possible, is it even imaginable, that this team can win the...Superbowl?!

Share your thoughts and feelings down below. Already 10 years since we won 48. Can we win 58?!

RiverDog

Reaction score
This isn't a very well worded polling question. I had to answer yes, anything is possible. Hell, there's still 24 teams in the league who could still win the SB.

The NY Times has our chances of winning the Super Bowl at less than 1%.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Hell yeah! Spoon gets a pick six, and JSN with the game winning TD

SonicHawk

Reaction score
How can you be confused by the ending to Lost, they gave a pretty literal explanation that the island was real and all of them were alive.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This isn't a very well worded polling question. I had to answer yes, anything is possible. Hell, there's still 24 teams in the league who could still win the SB.

The NY Times has our chances of winning the Super Bowl at less than 1%.

I appreciate your honesty and feedback. Was there another option you would've preferred? Or was there a different way you would've worded this poll question?

The question is more for your gut feeling. Just to gauge where people's hopes/expectations are at right now.

I blame Aros for not paying me enough. I'll try to do better next time.

Last edited:

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Maybe if x, y, and z happens:

X: Make the playoffs
Y: In a life or death game vs Rams, throw everything, including kitchen sink at LA and pull off improbable win.
Z: Slide, unnoticed into Superbowl, and confidentally and convincingly win it. 🏆

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
How can you be confused by the ending to Lost, they gave a pretty literal explanation that the island was real and all of them were alive.
I completely agree, but whenever I tell people that LOST is my favorite show, they get very offended and state the the ending made no sense to them, therefore the whole show sucked.

I try to explain that season 6 flashes were flash sideways to purgatory, but by this time I've LOST them.

LTH

Reaction score
Most people don't think they can win the SB but the truth is they have competed against the best teams in this league... they know what it's like to play against the best. So yeah if they get on a roll it absolutely possible.

LTH

oldhawkfan

Reaction score

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Most people don't think they can win the SB but the truth is they have competed against the best teams in this league... they know what it's like to play against the best. So yeah if they get on a roll it absolutely possible.

LTH
I'd say this.

Again, we beat philly, even as part of their slide -

We took Dallas to the wall.

The only fly in the ointment is really the Ravens. And SanFran. And the Rams........

;)