POLL: How Long Until The Hawks Get Back To The Super Bowl?

How Soon Will It Take For The Hawks To Get Back To The Super Bowl?

• This year. (mic drop)

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • 2 years at least.

Votes: 39 29.3%
  • 3 years at least.

Votes: 29 21.8%
  • 4 years at least.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 5 years or longer.

Votes: 18 13.5%

• Total voters

Seafan

Reaction score
Look at the Pats drought. It takes a bit of everything and some good luck.

The Hawks were almost unwatchable last season. I expect things will be better.

I don't know if they are playoff contenders but I expect with the changes the team will get some first downs in the first half. Knowing Carroll these young guys won't give up so they should be fun to watch again. If all else Michael Dickson will be entertaining.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
5+ years, sadly.

Not sold on the OC nor should anyone else be until games have been played. Guy has done nothing in the NFL up to this point but now he's going to magically fix it all?

I mean I guess we can hope for that.

I'm happier that the team is almost entirely rid of cancer that has overshadowed this team for the past few years.

Incredibly poor drafting and contract decisions don't help either though. I'm glad they are being proactive with Earl.

I don't see anything better than 3-3 in the division and probably 8-8, 9-7 maybe overall.

toffee

Reaction score
The 2018 team better show lots of potential and promises, or Pete'll be in very hot seat. The critical areas would be:

DB:, lots of roaster turnover here. Newcomers and youngster better show some promise or Pete will be widely criticized for letter Earl and Sherm go.

DL: same as DBs,

OL: Pete took a huge chance here for not 'addressing' the OL, signing only Fluker and drafted a rather 'slow' dude. I actually like the way Pete fix the OL, but if that plan doesn't work ..... it's all on Pete.

Running game: Pete put lots and lots of eggs in this one.

Coaching: New OC and DC better show some creative play calling.

If all of the above failed, we may not see Pete around.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah and you better turn that boat around or your going to go right over the edge of the earth, it's flat you know. :twisted:

Most of those questions have already had a answer, he brought in D line guys that will play full time, he had DB's drafted that will get real shots and McDougald and Maxwell already showed good stuff last year, The O line and Offense can't be worse then last year only way is up.