Prediction: next head coach….Kafka

keasley45

Reaction score
I threw his name out as an option during the season in one of Toffee's threads after doing some digging on him. Don't know how capable he is of running the whole ship, but he seems like a solid dude.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I would not be mad at this or Macdonald or even Vrabel. At least Vrabel can get his players to buy in and play hard even when they aren't what most would consider good players.

GemCity

Reaction score
It’s a wildcard but everything in John’s history points to Mike Kafta being the guy. A young offensive mind, he’s helped quarterbacks, the idea that if you get a young Quarterback you want some continuity with your staff to help him grow etc points to an offensive guy and that’s my prediction.

Am I crazy?

PS if I had a second option it would be Macdonald.
Thinking the same thing..,

GemCity

Reaction score
I think we’re in for a shock…I’m hoping for MM.

But I’m reading “things”’. Unverified sources…but…

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I hope for Kafka I'd prefer an offensive minded HC that can develop a rookie quarterback. From what I here Vrabel doesn't particularly like young guys but if we are serious we will need to do what the Rams etc did last year and run with alot of rookies and fair paid players. And even then if we can't fix the quarterback situation we might be in for a couple 4 or 5 win seasons. I'm personally okay with that because I want us to take our shot or two at a QBotF then run it back with Quinn.

I'm okay with Macdonald because it's at least a change but not what I prefer or big enough in my opinion but you must keep in mind I'm a Swiftie that happens to be a lifelong Seahawks fan.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
I want an offensive minded coach too but Macdonald was the one guy I’m good with on the defensive side. Watched some videos and he’s just a really likable sharp guy.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I want an offensive minded coach too but Macdonald was the one guy I’m good with on the defensive side. Watched some videos and he’s just a really likable sharp guy.
Yes I agree. Seriously Macdonald seems fine if we don't get crazy and do Kafka or similar just not Quinn please....I'd rather suck live Campbell for a couple years and get it right.

Last edited:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
not excited about Vrable or Quinn. They are fail forward candidates.

bigcc

Reaction score