Prediction: The 9ers lose the next two divisional games

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":24ili5e1 said:
Sports Hernia":24ili5e1 said:
Marvin49":24ili5e1 said:
Its just funny to me to read you dumping dirt on the grave of a 4-0 team. LOL.
Congrats on beating teams with a combined 5-15 record, .250 win %.
Do they hand out trophies for that after 4 games? Asking for a friend.

But hey, don’t let me get in the way of your planning of a Super Bowl parade next Feb.

You realize your 4 wins are against teams with a combined .275

At this point, we've beaten a team with a winning record. Can you say the same?

Didn't think so.

chris98251

Reaction score
Really guys this sounds more like The Housewives of the NFC West then anything else.

Prior to the Season almost every one of you were in agreement, this is going to be tight in the NFC West with the 49ers,Seahawks and Rams all challenging and injuries and luck having the final say we are that close at the moment.

It's really turning out to be just that, our out of division opponents are going to be almost the same with a couple outlier teams to fill the rest of the schedule, so strength of opponent is a pretty dumb argument since we all play pretty much the same teams.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":3497rufg said:
Washington49er":3497rufg said:
Sports Hernia":3497rufg said:
Marvin49":3497rufg said:

But hey, don’t let me get in the way of your planning of a Super Bowl parade next Feb.

Didn't think so.

No, just helping big Richard with his math.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":2uaajzre said:
Really guys this sounds more like The Housewives of the NFC West then anything else.

Prior to the Season almost every one of you were in agreement, this is going to be tight in the NFC West with the 49ers,Seahawks and Rams all challenging and injuries and luck having the final say we are that close at the moment.

It's really turning out to be just that, our out of division opponents are going to be almost the same with a couple outlier teams to fill the rest of the schedule, so strength of opponent is a pretty dumb argument since we all play pretty much the same teams.

Agreed

BoX916

Reaction score
I believe the Seahawks will be the real test.. Wilson don’t miss the scramble throws.. I believe the rams in trouble with the niner D Geoff can’t move very well.

Box out

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":j8huqnrp said:
Marvin49":j8huqnrp said:

Classic Hernia.

Total Troll.

Intentionally attributing words to me that I didn't remotely say in order to act as tho he is the reasonable one when in fact he's doing what he always does...make sh*t up.

Thanks again for contributing absolutely nothing of value to the conversation.

I'll tell ya what tho Hernia, if you can find a single place where I have suggested that the 49ers 4-0 start would culminate in a Super Bowl win this year, I'll never call you a troll again. Go head.

I'll wait.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Marvin49":19dmty2u said:
Sports Hernia":19dmty2u said:
Marvin49":19dmty2u said:

Classic Hernia.

Total Troll.

Intentionally attributing words to me that I didn't remotely say in order to act as tho he is the reasonable one when in fact he's doing what he always does...make sh*t up.

I'll tell ya what tho Hernia, if you can find a single place where I have suggested that the 49ers 4-0 start would culminate in a Super Bowl win this year, I'll never call you a troll again. Go head.

I'll wait.

Hernia is not a troll. He's posting on a Seahawks forum. C'mon, Marvin, I know you're smarter than Washington49er and NINEster.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":24irb9zy said:
Marvin49":24irb9zy said:
Sports Hernia":24irb9zy said:
Marvin49":24irb9zy said:

Classic Hernia.

Total Troll.

I'll wait.

Hernia is not a troll. He's posting on a Seahawks forum. C'mon, Marvin, I know you're smarter than Washington49er and NINEster.

Maulbert, I respect ya, but I have to disagree.

It doesn't matter who is a fan of what team. All the dude does is instigate. Never lends anything to the debate. I got no issue whatsoever with people disagreeing with me. I mean, hell, why would I be here otherwise?

That dude tho does nothing but misrepresent, act as if he's made some point based on that misrepresentation, and then runs away.

In my book, that's a troll.

There is nothing wrong with being a troll, its a free country, but I'm going to call it what it is.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":2wt2e7dw said:
Marvin49":2wt2e7dw said:
Sports Hernia":2wt2e7dw said:
Marvin49":2wt2e7dw said:

Classic Hernia.

Total Troll.

I'll wait.

Regardless he's still a troll, and I get it you feel the need to protect your 12 brethren.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3esfbyvo said:
Sports Hernia":3esfbyvo said:
Marvin49":3esfbyvo said:

Classic Hernia.

Total Troll.

I'll wait.
The facts are your team played a super weak schedule and you’re bragging about being 4-0. If you don’t like the facts snowflake, that’s your problem.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":g481yyfn said:
Sports Hernia":g481yyfn said:
Marvin49":g481yyfn said:

Classic Hernia.

Total Troll.

I'll wait.
Glass houses and stones MARV. I’m not the one posting on a Niners forum.
You’re a master projectionist.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":3liqfcc1 said:
Maulbert":3liqfcc1 said:
Washington49er":3liqfcc1 said:
Sports Hernia":3liqfcc1 said:

Didn't think so.

Your math skills suck troglodyte.

I’ll dumb it down for you troll.
Seattle has played 2 teams with winning records.
Niners have played exactly zero teams with winning records.
Glad I could help.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":1nsyygf1 said:
Maulbert":1nsyygf1 said:
Marvin49":1nsyygf1 said:
Sports Hernia":1nsyygf1 said:

Classic Hernia.

Total Troll.

I'll wait.

Maulbert, I respect ya, but I have to disagree.

It doesn't matter who is a fan of what team. All the dude does is instigate. Never lends anything to the debate. I got no issue whatsoever with people disagreeing with me. I mean, hell, why would I be here otherwise?

That dude tho does nothing but misrepresent, act as if he's made some point based on that misrepresentation, and then runs away.

In my book, that's a troll.

There is nothing wrong with being a troll, its a free country, but I'm going to call it what it is.
If my posts hurt your feelings and your fragile little ego, you could use the “foe” feature.............or just leave.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's too bad that Hernia has to explain actual simple math to a Niners fan, but none of us should be surprised.
Though there are plenty of good Niners fans on here who understand football.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":30cd57b3 said:

Oh yeah, don't anyone let the voice of reason ^^^^^^ get in the way of a bitch fight

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1viktwqc said:
It's too bad that Hernia has to explain actual simple math to a Niners fan, but none of us should be surprised.
Though there are plenty of good Niners fans on here who understand football.
Some of us are pretty good at math... I may allegedly still take money to do people’s college math, physics and chemistry homework. Of course I allegedly tell them they will certainly fail their tests, but they allegedly pay me anyway, so I allegedly take their money and do their work in twenty minutes, effectively making $100/hour and up. Allegedly.

Anyway, OP is definitely right about one thing: the 49ers are in trouble without Juice Check. Shanahan’s system is based on making different play calls consistently look the same, and versatile personnel is a big part of that (this is why they draft guys like Jalen Hurd). Juice is so vital to that strategy. He’s an HB, FB and TE all rolled into one. He can even beat linebackers and safeties on the line wide. And yes he makes Jimmy G’s job a lot easier, because he allows the 49ers to dictate to offenses.

I don’t know how Shanahan will compensate. We’ll see. But losing Juice Check is being underestimated by 49er fans I think.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gotta' love that nickname, good stuff. I don't watch much Niner football, but that dude is a hell of a player.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2dgkqv5z said:
Washington49er":2dgkqv5z said:
Maulbert":2dgkqv5z said:
Washington49er":2dgkqv5z said:

Didn't think so.

Your math skills suck troglodyte.

I’ll dumb it down for you troll.
Seattle has played 2 teams with winning records.
Niners have played exactly zero teams with winning records.
Glad I could help.

Still suffering with your ITGS I see.