QB Coach Charles London

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Coached Levis before he got hurt, might be an indication of where we go in drafting a possible QB.

bigcc

Reaction score
Coached Levis before he got hurt, might be an indication of where we go in drafting a possible QB.
Well, 3-6 record, 200 ypg, 58% comp, 7 fumbles 4 int, 1 TD/game (rushing included) DESPITE turning 24 before training camp and not having to start until mid season to settle in?

Hell, bookmarked by student of the run game, and respected as a teacher and idea person.

QB coach? **** yeah we set boys

nanomoz

Reaction score
Well, 3-6 record, 200 ypg, 58% comp, 7 fumbles 4 int, 1 TD/game (rushing included) DESPITE turning 24 before training camp and not having to start until mid season to settle in?

Hell, bookmarked by student of the run game, and respected as a teacher and idea person.

QB coach? **** yeah we set boys
Levis's TD and turnover rate were pretty damn close to Geno's, per attempt.

As a rookie. Behind a worse OL and with jags at receiver.

bigcc

Reaction score
Levis's TD and turnover rate were pretty damn close to Geno's, per attempt.

As a rookie. Behind a worse OL and with jags at receiver.
TD/INT %
4.0/1.8
3.1/1.6

Succ%

QBR

I can keep going but I think you know who is top vs bottom without looking.

I ccan't speak to OL, but I can't imagine it being much worse than ours, and our wr group was obviously better, but they still had d-hop and we certainly didn't have king Henry.

Levis looked nice his first week with no film on him, imagine these numbers minus the 4/0 td/INT to pad the next 8 weeks.

You missed the entire point I was making originally but whatever.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
TD/INT %
4.0/1.8
3.1/1.6

Succ%

QBR

I can keep going but I think you know who is top vs bottom without looking.

I ccan't speak to OL, but I can't imagine it being much worse than ours, and our wr group was obviously better, but they still had d-hop and we certainly didn't have king Henry.

Levis looked nice his first week with no film on him, imagine these numbers minus the 4/0 td/INT to pad the next 8 weeks.

You missed the entire point I was making originally but whatever.
You really believe that people missed your overcooked negativity?

Jville

Reaction score

A former running back coaching a quarterback. If I am not mistaken, that's a new position coach / player combination for the Seahawks.

This will be Geno's third quarterback coach in as many years. He's getting the full tour. Looking forward to witnessing more of Geno's remarkable story.

bigcc

Reaction score
Of course. It's easy. No skin in the game. If you are wrong, you are pleased. If you are right, you have confirmation.
Acknowledging reality is being heavily overthought here.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I would love to be as wrong as can be and watch this extremely inexperienced coaching staff breeze through the nfl, I'd be first to admit I was wrong, I liked the jamal and loved the percy trades at the time, my opinion is far from infallible, but my overall hit rate is decent at worst.