Quarters and Split Field Coverage

Jville

Reaction score
This is a nice presentation for fans of the general idea without getting in the weeds with player by player details .............

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I haven't even watched the video and the TITLE , well all it did was make me think of the last dozen years or so
Just watched a to z videos on witherspoon and the more I look into this reminds me of when I started really paying attention before superbowl 48
I'm a contractor business owner so most of my evenings even are work related but i can not fricken wait for this season to start , i'm so fricken pumped and uh ,,, whoops that was quite a few years ago, this doesn't feel like that which really feels good
Time to watch another vid , thx much , I am really lovin this new forum , Keep on posting cuz one day it may become the biggest draw on this site
It , especially in the off season is for me already
Go Hawks

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I watched the video at the end of this with the cincy ed arumo d coordinator that beat kc and the tyler huntley ravens , really good watch
Kinda makes me wonder if the hawks 2013 offense with a young mobile qb and a great defense didn't somehow inspire some of this as it seems that a really good mobile qb could be a difficult smidgen of salt to add to the mix
As i type this i realize how mobile lamarr and mahomes are so grain of salt ya'll , just so much promise the future holds
Go Hawks