Rams 2014 Predictions by Week

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Put this together for a new rams fan on .net and figured id post it. Any thoughts? I think the rams will finish 8-8 this year. Their defense will play well and they will do well at home but they have some tough games that they will loose. I do think they will have a better record than the Cardinals this year due to AZ injuries and suspensions.

My Predictions for Rams 2014 by Week. ~ Overall Record Prediction 8-8~

Week:

1. Win vs. Vikings
2. Loss @ TB - TB is a sleeper this year.
3. Win vs. Cowboys
4. BYE
5. Loss @ Eagles
6. Win vs 49ers - UpSet in Primetime MNF
7. Loss vs Seahawks
8. Loss @ Chiefs
9. Loss @ 49ers
10. Loss @ Cardinals
11. Win vs Broncos - Defense will ruin Peyton & Company
12. Win @ Chargers
13. Win vs Raiders
14. Loss @ Redskins - RG3 will run around and make Rams D tired and come through for the W in the 4th
15. Win vs Cardinals
16. Win vs Giants
17. Loss @ Seattle

kf3339

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":1ojsta8o said:
Put this together for a new rams fan on .net and figured id post it. Any thoughts? I think the rams will finish 9-7 this year. Their defense will play well and they will do well at home but they have some tough games that they will loose. I do think they will have a better record than the Cardinals this year due to AZ injuries and suspensions.

My Predictions for Rams 2014 by Week. ~ Overall Record Prediction 9-7~

Week:

1. Win vs. Vikings
2. Loss @ TB - TB is a sleeper this year
3. Win vs. Cowboys
4. BYE
5. Loss @ Eagles
6. Win vs 49ers - UpSet in Primetime MNF
7. Loss vs Seahawks
8. Loss @ Chiefs
9. Loss @ Cardinals
10. Win vs Broncos - Defense will ruin Peyton & Company
11. Win @ Chargers
12. Win vs Raiders
13. Loss @ Redskins - RG3 will run around and make Rams D tired and come through for the W in the 4th
14. Win vs Cardinals
15. Win vs Giants
16. Loss @ Seattle

Seems to me your missing a 17th week game against the Niners. What is that result?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I think 8-8 is possible for the Rams, now if Bradford gets injured again, then they will be under .500 again, with how brutal the NFC West is he might not make it through a full season.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":3t6xin81 said:
I think 8-8 is possible for the Rams, now if Bradford gets injured again, then they will be under .500 again, with how brutal the NFC West is he might not make it through a full season.

I think Bradford will stay healthy this year. He is coming off injury but their offensive line depth has improved this offseason, especially after drafting OT/ Guard Greg Robinson from Auburn. Also OT Jake Long is coming off injury. If they can get the run game going with Zach Stacey and Benny Cunningham and keep their o-line healthy I think Sam Bradford can play pretty well this season. I believe they are actually capable of going 9-7 or better if their offense gets hot during the season and can balance out their strong defense.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":3oatevrh said:
Uh...Everyone in our division?

I can say with complete confidence that I have given 0 minutes of thought to how the Rams season will play out. My only consideration is how they will perform in 2 games right now. The other 4 in division games they play I have little opinion on right now since I don't know who we'll want to lose more at this point.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
I think the rams will outplay the cardinals this year because of suspensions and injuries. I see the rams as our biggest issue behind the Niners this year (in the NFC West)

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1waelaea said:
Rams will beat Kansas City and probably Tampa Bay.
There's absolutely no way Rams are going to Arrowhead and winning. TB should be a close game but I don't see the Bucs loosing their home opener game under Lovie Smith to the Rams.