Rams in 1st Place.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
That was not some 7-9 bull S#@$% yesterday.

But that just tells me to bet the house on whoever the Rams play next week. One step forward, one step back is Jeff Fischers lengthy career norm.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Interesting the Rams dodged the 10 am bullet. If im not mistaken we play TB in the late time slot later this year too???

Curious.

Now that the rams are back in LA they have to DEAL with 10am starts opposed to causing them for us and the niners.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Very interesting game this week...Rams and Cards.

If the Rams win the Cards drop to 1-3.

But after getting hammered in Buffalo yesterday, I fully expect AZ to come back strong at home.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Could it be the Rams are turning the corner?

JeffFisherLOL

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Barstool sports has a funny bit on Fisher, "Whats Jeff gonna do today" Are you below .500? If yes, win, if no lose, if you are .500 do nothing.

canfan

Reaction score
IndyHawk":7c5tm4ec said:
Let him enjoy the moment,I sure didn't expect them to beat the Bucs

Under weird but true - Jeff Fisher has 29 career wins as the coach of the Rams. 10 of those victories come against the Seahawks (5) and the Bucs (5). Wish I'd looked that up before I picked the Bucs to win the game!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3b5bfhds said:
Pops":3b5bfhds said:
As it should be. 37 points. I must be dreaming.
Too bad for you they don't hand out that silver trophy after 3 weeks.........
Congrats on scoring your first TD this year.

It's reminds me when I was a kid in the late 70's and my cellar dwelling Seattle Mariners would sweep the All-World New York Yankees whenever they came to town. I remember going to a game in 1979 at "ball night" when Seattle scored 9 runs in the first inning against Tommy John who didn't make it out of that inning. Seattle ended up winning 16-1. Good Times! 8)

I think I was at that game. Me and Gparents went to 3 of the 4 games.

RedAlice

Reaction score
canfan":2vfqd4g5 said:
IndyHawk":2vfqd4g5 said:

Under weird but true - Jeff Fisher has 29 career wins as the coach of the Rams. 10 of those victories come against the Seahawks (5) and the Bucs (5). Wish I'd looked that up before I picked the Bucs to win the game!

Both Ramfan128 and I pointed this out before the game - Bucs are the only team other than the Hawks that Fisher consistently beats.

He's beat them once a year for 5 years now. I'm not even sure why we play them every year.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Maulbert":3axe40jg said:
gowazzu02":3axe40jg said:
Barstool sports has a funny bit on Fisher, "Whats Jeff gonna do today" Are you below .500? If yes, win, if no lose, if you are .500 do nothing.

This?

Ckkki1vWUAIssKX

Fisher was exactly at .500 before the Bucs game. And he won.

canfan

Reaction score
RedAlice":2rl31xp4 said:
canfan":2rl31xp4 said:
IndyHawk":2rl31xp4 said:

Both Ramfan128 and I pointed this out before the game - Bucs are the only team other than the Hawks that Fisher consistently beats.

He's beat them once a year for 5 years now. I'm not even sure why we play them every year.

Apparently I need to pay more attention to what you post!!

NINEster

Reaction score
Did you guys know that the Rams have had the Saints # since 2011?

I believe they're either undefeated or just one loss against them in that time frame.

It's another fascinating one in the lore of the St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams.

Let's see if it plays out this year.

Also, this year will be the first time the Panthers play in Los Angeles....they moved right before the Panthers and Jaguars were created.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
You guys seem to miss the point entirely.

PC is a bit more devious than y'all give him credit for. Look at it this way. As long as we let the Rams win a game or two against us, then they'll keep Fisher. Why would we want them to have a winning coach?

Now does it makes sense?

What Poop's post reminds me of; Remember when you were in Junior High, and your friend came running in shouting, "I just got some, I just got some! Here smell my finger!" :roll:

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
LymonHawk":29th89xk said:
What Poop's post reminds me of; Remember when you were in Junior High, and your friend came running in shouting, "I just got some, I just got some! Here smell my finger!" :roll:

You are a sicko.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
NINEster":1w6oyxqv said:
Did you guys know that the Rams have had the Saints # since 2011?

I believe they're either undefeated or just one loss against them in that time frame.

It's another fascinating one in the lore of the St. Louis/Los Angeles Rams.

Let's see if it plays out this year.

Also, this year will be the first time the Panthers play in Los Angeles....they moved right before the Panthers and Jaguars were created.

It's oddly been all of Drew Brees' time in New Orleans that we've had their number - not necessarily always winning, but always being a thorn like we are to Seattle.

We are 3-2 against the Saints since Brees joined.

The Saints did beat us 31-13 for one of the losses, but the game was closer and probably semi frustrating for Saints fans - kind of like when Seattle beat the Rams 20-6 a few years ago but was much closer at halftime.

The more interesting loss was their super bowl year. The Saints started 13-0 that year. They ended up with only 3 wins by single digits - in their first 11 wins, we were the only team to only lose by single digits - and we were one of the worst teams they played that year.

The other funny thing is, that our 3 wins over the Brees led Saints - none of them were close games. The closest we won by 8 points, but were up by almost 30 at one point.

Very odd considering how bad we've been since 2006 (when Brees joined).

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I sure get sick the hell of watching other teams put up points on the Rams while my Seahawks score squat against them (outside of game 1 last year and one was a defensive TD and the other a ST score).

Ramfan128

Reaction score
LymonHawk":14lovz1i said:
You guys seem to miss the point entirely.

PC is a bit more devious than y'all give him credit for. Look at it this way. As long as we let the Rams win a game or two against us, then they'll keep Fisher. Why would we want them to have a winning coach?

Now does it makes sense?

Doesn't make too much sense considering we once enjoyed a run almost identical to the Seahawks over the past 4 years. It ended 13 years ago which is not exactly an eternity, so I don't think we all forgot what winning feels like.

His post is significant not because of how bad the Rams have been, but because even though it's only 3 weeks into the season, nobody had the Rams in first place at any point during the season because the Cardinals and Seahawks were considered two of the best teams in the NFL.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Pops":1xe1nju0 said:
LymonHawk":1xe1nju0 said:

You are a sicko.

Thank you! One of my finer attributes. :les:

Latest posts