This place is toxic

m0ng0

Reaction score
The defense sucks, the offense sucks, the special teams sucks, the coaching sucks and quite honestly the fans suck....adios amigos you people are crazy and suck, you all make it unfun to watch, follow this team, or even be a fan, you all are know it all pricks and this place is trash. F8ck off!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The defense sucks, the offense sucks, the special teams sucks, the coaching sucks and quite honestly the fans suck....adios amigos you people are crazy and suck, you all make it unfun to watch, follow this team, or even be a fan, you all are know it all pricks and this place is trash. F8ck off!
It's just how the modern world is. Every social site, every... anything. Get into tribes, trend towards polarized viewpoints, etc.

I still find some usage in posting, but mainly to organize my thoughts by sharing my own views than actually conversate these days. Most of it isn't in good faith.

I erase half my posts, because I prove myself wrong and evolve my own viewpoint when trying to justify my arguments through research. I wouldn't know as much about the game without that process.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I just can't get that mad at sports. I care about it, but in the end, it's skin deep. I'm also a Seattle sports fan, I've dealt with a lot of terrible teams and franchises. The Seahawks are the one (primary fandom) to bring a championship in my adult lifetime.

That being said, sports fans are usually just representative of the average population, who like myself, are a bunch of ******* idiots. No point in taking it too seriously. We're all dumb little monkeys creating purpose in a pointless existence.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Meh. The only thing I have noticed in 47 years of being a diehard is that the world (information) is at our fingertips now. Diehards are no less different than they ever have been. The only difference is how easy it is to share your neurosis and over the top emotions with fellow diehards.

You will cool off and be back M0ng0. They all do. Don't feel bad about it when you do.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Well, you are 60% right, the defense, offense, and coaching do suck. Your analysis percentage is way better than the Seahawks 3rd down conversion rate anyways.

Welshers2

Reaction score
You aren't wrong, but the fact is this is no different than any other sports message board for any other team. All sports forums are toxic, that's the nature of the game.

I'll set the over/under at how long you are away for one week. And I'm taking the under.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I’m on a few different sites and this site is easily the best. There will always be outliers who try to ruin things for everyone but this is far and away the best one I’m a part of. I’d argue that it’s surprising how civil it’s stayed considering the circumstances and how polarizing the Seahawks can be.

We can all get emotional and I’ve apologized to someone on here just recently and I also had someone apologize to me which was cool.

hope you come back

fenderbender123

Reaction score
When our team is losing, we are extremely negative. When our team is winning, we are extremely euphoric. You can't have one without the other.

When the Seahawks start winning again and it's a huge fun party in here, it's kind of lame to jump back in to this place when you left during the bad times. Stay through the bad times with us if you want to enjoy the good times. That's how I see it.

Do what you want, though.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Well, losing 3 straight and not making the obvious changes to try and be competitive will do that.

Not everything is rainbows and lollipops. We all want this team to succeed and I don't see any harm in being critical.

Also the ignore button works wonders. If you can't handle them just ignore them and keep doing your thing.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
When our team is losing, we are extremely negative. When our team is winning, we are extremely euphoric. You can't have one without the other.

When the Seahawks start winning again and it's a huge fun party in here, it's kind of lame to jump back in to this place when you left during the bad times. Stay through the bad times with us if you want to enjoy the good times. That's how I see it.

Do what you want, though.
LOLOL "When Our Team is Losing, We Are Extremely Negative" LOL Even when our team is WINNING, there's STILL some of the SAME Negators peeing on the 'FEEL GOOD' of others.
I get the 'Critiques', BUT, I don't see the need for the constant whining & smartassing.
Hell, EVEN IF I DID agree with some of that they say, I get turned off with the non-stop Negativities.
NOBODY is always Right & Nobody is always Wrong....Pobody's Nerfect.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
LOLOL "When Our Team is Losing, We Are Extremely Negative" LOL Even when our team is WINNING, there's STILL some of the SAME Negators peeing on the 'FEEL GOOD' of others.
I get the 'Critiques', BUT, I don't see the need for the constant whining & smartassing.
Hell, EVEN IF I DID agree with some of that they say, I get turned off with the non-stop Negativities.
NOBODY is always Right & Nobody is always Wrong....Pobody's Nerfect.
No one forces anyone to read what's on .net. Skipping through much of it is easy to do. Fans are just too emotionally invested in this stuff nowadays. I treat .net like the nfl..its entertainment! Don't let it ruin your day...but that last game kind of still ruined my day lol.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
LOLOL Even when our team is WINNING, there's STILL some of the SAME Negators peeing on the 'FEEL GOOD' of others.
Yeah. Even in this page, there is denial when the team is winning.
7 straight years of mediocrity?
Five years ago and four years ago, the team went 11-5 and 12-4 respectively.

And they played some exciting, not mediocre football less than 3 days ago.