Rams player compares the Hawks to the Browns...

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, well, since that is an anonymous meme, IDC. I doubt that an actual player posted that.

But playing so badly opens us up to this kind of crap.

:229031_shrug:

Steve2222

Reaction score
Just wait until LA signs Gurley and Donald to monster deals and they can't retain anyone else. Will be a good time.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Certainly not wrong, but always pathetic to not put your name on it. Be a man, seriously.

Anyways, I hope the team lets this marinate all off season. Better not come back soft as babies butts next year.

SeaChickN

Reaction score
I hope these outside commenters/ players/ etc keep piling it on.

Sooner or later, this will get through to the front office that not all is good in Hawkville. Right? RIGHT!!!????!!!

Seymour

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":ghjt2pvs said:
Certainly not wrong, but always pathetic to not put your name on it. Be a man, seriously.

Anyways, I hope the team lets this marinate all off season. Better not come back soft as babies butts next year.

Dumping our 267lb marshmallow at TE will help that.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
He's right, in fact the Brown's might have put up a better fight Sunday.

mikeak

Reaction score
Rams has as many playoff wins as Cleveland Browns since 2004 so how about they just shut up over there?

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":cuiee91i said:
He's right, in fact the Brown's might have put up a better fight Sunday.

I agree. We all watched that game. They did whatever they wanted in all three phases and we had no answer at all. If we don't like being called out for playing like garbage, then don't play like garbage.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
That player is spot on. Their performance Sunday was embarrassing and pathetic, everything that summarizes the Browns

PaVloVa!8

Reaction score
Maybe ... but who will look good loosing 5 All Pro starters ... I would love to see the Rams/Vikings or Eagles loosing 5 players on the same side of the ball .. i really think we don't have the same conversation out here ..

#GO Hawks

OP
OP
2_0_6

2_0_6

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":1buw8muv said:
Maybe ... but who will look good loosing 5 All Pro starters ... I would love to see the Rams/Vikings or Eagles loosing 5 players on the same side of the ball .. i really think we don't have the same conversation out here ..

#GO Hawks

Losing 5 players on defense is not an excuse for a craptastic offense

xgeoff

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":y3ckg35g said:

I doubt it. The Rams have been giving the Seahawks a physical beatdown for the past 3 years. It's just that now they have a head coach who actually has a clue. We all knew that Fisher was holding this team back. The problem wasn't at QB, look at how well Case Keenum is doing. The problem was Fisher all along, and everyone knew it except, evidently, the owner.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3i2h69ah said:
PaVloVa!8":3i2h69ah said:

#GO Hawks

Losing 5 players on defense is not an excuse for a craptastic offense
That’s on “Teflon Darrell”.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":3tun3xwf said:

#GO Hawks
How did we look fresh in our first game against the Packers?

How about our second game where we barely beat the 9ers?

Seafan

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":l2pby8ll said:

#GO Hawks

Loosing always leads to losing.

Steve2222

Reaction score
PaVloVa!8":1qhbkjvk said:

#GO Hawks

Sherman was the only All Pro starter missing

Kam is nowhere near his All Pro self anymore, KJ and Avril have never been All Pro...

Pro Bowl =/= All Pro

Latest posts