Rams still NOT in 1st place.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seriously the most frustrating, disturbing down right comically horrible game.

I'm having more cava.

RedAlice

Reaction score
And it gets worse. What a crazy dream they are home / nightmare w Fisher season.

---

Rams head coach Jeff Fisher wants to stick with Case Keenum despite 3-4 record

Case Keenum threw four interceptions in the Los Angeles Rams' third straight loss on Sunday, a 17-10 defeat at the hands of the New York Giants, but head coach Jeff Fisher said he is not ready to start No. 1 overall pick Jared Goff.

"Quarterback is not the reason we lost," Fisher said from London, after falling to 3-4 heading into his team's bye week. "We're staying with Case."

Take a look at the tape," Fisher said, "see who's responsible for the interceptions."

Fisher was intimating that the fault of the interceptions fell on his receivers, saying: "We'll make changes at receiver before I make changes at quarterback."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1786 ... tarting-qb

Largent80

Reaction score
Fischer is a bigger idiot for taking Goff over Wentz. The Rams are getting exactly what they wanted.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Maulbert":1htmhx68 said:
I wasn't up early enough to watch the game, but.....

Jeff Fisher is now the third head coach in NFL history to lose 160 games.

6 losses from history.

Go Jeff go. Go Jeff go...You can do it.
:twisted:

Hawkpower

Reaction score
RedAlice":1dle8iek said:
And it gets worse. What a crazy dream they are home / nightmare w Fisher season.

---

Rams head coach Jeff Fisher wants to stick with Case Keenum despite 3-4 record

Case Keenum threw four interceptions in the Los Angeles Rams' third straight loss on Sunday, a 17-10 defeat at the hands of the New York Giants, but head coach Jeff Fisher said he is not ready to start No. 1 overall pick Jared Goff.

"Quarterback is not the reason we lost," Fisher said from London, after falling to 3-4 heading into his team's bye week. "We're staying with Case."

Take a look at the tape," Fisher said, "see who's responsible for the interceptions."

Fisher was intimating that the fault of the interceptions fell on his receivers, saying: "We'll make changes at receiver before I make changes at quarterback."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1786 ... tarting-qb

While Fisher is technically right, he sure isnt the reason they are winning either.

Keenum is a nothing. Better to cut bait on the season and get ready for the future anyway. 7-9 aint getting in the playoffs.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Hopefully the absurdity of being happy about being in 1st place (based on a tiebreaker) only a few games into the season is apparent now to Pops. I thought he had every right to be happy that his team was playing well, but taking the standings into account at such an early stage just wasn't very bright.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2z5e4u5q said:
Pops":2z5e4u5q said:
hawksfansinceday1":2z5e4u5q said:
RolandDeschain":2z5e4u5q said:
I like it. I'm very used to this.

How fare thee, Pops?

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=129222 If anyone's curious why I made this thread.
He's a no show Ro. Probably won't be back til they're in first place in the division again. So, guessing we'll see Rex....er, Pops again next year week.one.

So wrong.
No, I wasn't Capt. Front Runner.

LOL. Pops ain't been here since 2 weeks before Halloween. That's not an exaggeration, that's a fact.

RedAlice

Reaction score
So sad. Fisher should have an update in his presser at 5pm.

Word is he had seizures related to the benign brain tumor he has had since high school. He admitted himself to the hospital.