Rams still NOT in 1st place.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":l5gk2u0s said:
So sad. Fisher should have an update in his presser at 5pm.

Word is he had seizures related to the benign brain tumor he has had since high school. He admitted himself to the hospital.
Wow I hope he'll be ok..How he plays with that amazes me

JesterHawk

Reaction score
How about we switch this up to track "NFC Teams the Rams are still beating in the standings."

Week 10 edition:
- Chicago
- Carolina
- Santa Clara
- Tampa Bay
- Green Bay

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
More importantly, Goff looks every bit the overwhelmed not ready for Prime Time QB everyone thought he looked in camp.

As a Hawks fan I couldn't be happier to see the Rams flush all those draft picks down the crapper for a QB that is nowhere near ready to compete in the NFL, if ever.

RedAlice

Reaction score
No more first place - will have to wait until Week 1 next year.

I don't think Goff looked bad at all. The game planning is terrible, but he wasn't.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3273ox98 said:
The game planning is terrible

And that's a major issue. You have a novice offensive coaching staff with limited experience. Compare that to the guys coaching Wentz.

Keenum was a big reason why LA's offense couldn't score points -- but the totally basic scheming and game plan is another part of it.

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":22q7kcvz said:
RedAlice":22q7kcvz said:
The game planning is terrible

And that's a major issue. You have a novice offensive coaching staff with limited experience. Compare that to the guys coaching Wentz.

Keenum was a big reason why LA's offense couldn't score points -- but the totally basic scheming and game plan is another part of it.

Agree completely. I expect Wentz would look more pedestrian if he had been drafted here as well. Can only hope this issue is solved for next year.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Not a single post on .NET from Pops since October 11th.

WHO'S SURPRISED that the troll has stopped coming around? I know I am. :roll:

Sorry to catch Alice in the collateral damage, but I must say, I'm still shocked and appalled that the Rams are somehow not in first place.

Maulbert

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":29sm27fl said:
Not a single post on .NET from Pops since October 11th.

WHO'S SURPRISED that the troll has stopped coming around? I know I am. :roll:

Sorry to catch Alice in the collateral damage, but I must say, I'm still shocked and appalled that the Rams are somehow not in first place.

....and he hasn't lurked here since the 17th, either.

Happy

Reaction score
BREAKING: Rams still not in first place.

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It just really feels like the Rams need a reboot. Get rid of Fisher and the horrible Williams and get a fresh coach with charisma, someone who can energise the franchise. Someone good at putting the right people in place to develop a team. Preferably a good offensive mind if not necessarily just an offensive coordinator from another club.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":lntz9r7i said:
It just really feels like the Rams need a reboot. Get rid of Fisher and the horrible Williams and get a fresh coach with charisma, someone who can energise the franchise. Someone good at putting the right people in place to develop a team. Preferably a good offensive mind if not necessarily just an offensive coordinator from another club.

Can you imagine what Harbaugh could do with that roster?

Maulbert

Reaction score
RichNhansom":31y8pzl9 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":31y8pzl9 said:

giphy.gif

We just shook that jackass off. You want him back in the division? Sure it would rub salt in the 49ers wounds, but please, just no.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Maulbert":gzbk6scq said:
RichNhansom":gzbk6scq said:
theENGLISHseahawk":gzbk6scq said:

giphy.gif

We just shook that jackass off. You want him back in the division? Sure it would rub salt in the 49ers wounds, but please, just no.

No I absolutely don't want him back in our division. I would wake up in cold sweats if he had a sudden falling out at Michigan this summer because you know he would end up in LA. I could actually see Kroenke making a move for him this off season and I would be surprised if Harbaugh wasn't tempted.

But that is the type of roster that Harbaugh could make elite probably immediately and Goff into an actual NFL caliber QB.

He could probably get Fangio from the Bears also.

Scary thought.

As horrible as it would be to see him back in the division though, it would probably be very humorous to see him extract revenge on the Yorks and Baalke if he is still around.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RichNhansom":1l7mccuc said:
Maulbert":1l7mccuc said:
RichNhansom":1l7mccuc said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1l7mccuc said:

giphy.gif

No I absolutely don't want him back in our division. I would wake up in cold sweats if he had a sudden falling out at Michigan this summer because you know he would end up in LA. I could actually see Kroenke making a move for him this off season and I would be surprised if Harbaugh wasn't tempted.

But that is the type of roster that Harbaugh could make elite probably immediately and Goff into an actual NFL caliber QB.

He could probably get Fangio from the Bears also.

Scary thought.

As horrible as it would be to see him back in the division though, it would probably be very humorous to see him extract revenge on the Yorks and Baalke if he is still around.

That would really burn the salt that is already in the wound.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I want Harbaugh !!!!

I don't see a better option, he needs to get back here to the NFL and do it! Stop sliding there in that midwest cold college town. Let's go!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Alice there a lot of coaches that could do better than the one you have.JH isn't leaving that super high paying job with less games and travel and besides we'd never hear hear the end of it from SeahawkGal lol.I think Darrell Bevell would be a great choice,he's young(46) and a offensive mastermind who could do wonders with Gurley..I still think you need a real QB and a good D coord..

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
IndyHawk":36wxsdn8 said:
I think Darrell Bevell would be a great choice,he's young(46) and a offensive mastermind who could do wonders with Gurley
I wonder what it must be like to live life high all the time. ;)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3bnadvet said:
I like to ram it as you can see, no one likes ramming any more than me!

Except BUF.

Go Hawks!
I come from the end, looking for the sack. I don't stop cuming till I put em on their back.

Sports Hernia":3bnadvet said:
RedAlice":3bnadvet said:
A positive thing about today's game:

The annoying LA girl who has season tickets in front of me decided not to come to the game today, so I was able to use her chair as a great foot rest. Last week she complained that I "hurt her ears" by yelling too loud for the Rams.

I was very happy to see her not come back.
I hate fans like that.
Had that sht happen when I was at the final game at Candlestick. These wine and cheese idiots didn't want people standing up and got mad at us screaming at the Falcons offense trying to make noise to screw them up, saying it was bad sportsmanship lol.

Last game at Candlestick and these snobs didn't want me and the Cholos to scream our heads off to help the team...