Rams still NOT in 1st place.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I would take literally any coach except for Fisher at this point. I know there's not much to be gained by a midseason fire, but it would make me feel a lot better knowing there is no way he will be on the sidelines next year.

We DO need a total reboot. And although I agree that a Harbaugh like coach could make this team really good almost immediately, I doubt we get that type of coach.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":3q9wvkve said:
:lol: ...Ima lovin the dysfunction. Keep it coming Rams...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you read the quotes from Demoff (Rams president) I posted in the other thread - looks like you will get your wish here. He has nothing but praise for Fisher.

However, Demoff also told the St.L fans that the team was staying StL. So, there is some hope.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3qgddp9f said:
I would take literally any coach except for Fisher at this point. I know there's not much to be gained by a midseason fire, but it would make me feel a lot better knowing there is no way he will be on the sidelines next year.

We DO need a total reboot. And although I agree that a Harbaugh like coach could make this team really good almost immediately, I doubt we get that type of coach.
I have a great suggestion, he walks on water according to some here. 8)

Largent80

Reaction score
RedAlice":1wx0no2l said:
Largent80":1wx0no2l said:
:lol: ...Ima lovin the dysfunction. Keep it coming Rams...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you read the quotes from Demoff (Rams president) I posted in the other thread - looks like you will get your wish here. He has nothing but praise for Fisher.

However, Demoff also told the St.L fans that the team was staying StL. So, there is some hope.

Sorry for you Alice as I know it's painful. However, at least they are back in L.A. and own a win over the Hawks this year.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":233vd224 said:
Ramfan128":233vd224 said:

I have a great suggestion, he walks on water according to some here. 8)

He may walk on water, but there is a Man who walks on BLOOD... the blood of his devastated enemies...

46114-jim-harbaugh-hulk-gif-V1jm.gif

This is the guy that would lead the Rams to the Super Bowl.

byau

Reaction score
Each time this thread pops up I chuckle.

*AND* I have to really REALLY raise my hat to all the Rams fans on this board that are not named Pops for understanding and being able to compartmentalize this thread into the two parts it is: the original intentional poke at Pops, and the second being an engaging discussion of the future of the Rams

For the latter: saw the Dickerson thing all over the internet these days. At first when I just heard mention, I could see it spun that Fisher doesn't want distractions on the sidelines and his team needs to focus. Then I thought better - because Dickerson is the straightforward guy, not Fisher. And then when i read the phone call transcript per Dickerson in this trhead, I'm like "Yup" - that's gotta be how it went down.

Good news I think for you guys is, the more stuff like that Fisher pulls, (hopefully) the more Kroenke and Demaff will shorten that leash up. Because the talent on this team should definitely be a 9-7 team at the least.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh would be IDEAL for the Rams. He'd also be ideal for the Packers, Colts and virtually every underachieving franchise in the NFL.

If you want someone to work within a 4-5 year window before he pisses everyone off, Harbaugh's your man.

Luckily I doubt he walks away from Michigan of all teams to pursue the NFL. At least this soon after taking the gig. 3-4 years down the line maybe.