Rams V 9ers

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Who to root for? With them both being 1-2, the winner will be 2nd place in the division.

I think it comes down to who you consider more of a threat long term. Normally it would be easy, root for the rams but are the rams actually a bigger threat now??

Throwdown

Reaction score
I can't stand the rams, even when they do suck. Also can't stand the 9ers, I hope a plane falls out the sky and lands on both teams.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Rams, can't afford the niners to pick up a road win and a boost of morale rams are junk and are no worry to the hawks

hawker84

Reaction score
rams, easy choice for me. we can beat the rams at home and away if we play our game. SF will still be a very tough game at the stank, the bigger cushion before that game the better.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Neither looking like a power house, either one can be run on at the moment. The Rams can't run the football and the secondary has regressed a lot from last season. The 49ers have no passing game with Davis on the mend and Boldin more of a possession guy. Also, why does the 49er Oline look so average? (granted, Gore is older but I'm shocked at how meh they look)

Guess I'd rather the Rams get a confidence win against San Fran.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
I guess I loathe the 49ers a bit more right now, so I'll be rooting for the Rams. But here's a different question: Which team will actually win? Who do you pick? It's hard to imagine the Rams winning, but the Niners seem pretty discombobulated at the moment. Throw in the short week, and it's a tough pick.

Thoughts?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Right down the 49ers need to be beat down as much as possible. I dont think the Rams are as much of a threat, so breaking the 9ers down will help us out more, imo

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Niners will be without Willis and A. Smith on Thursday. That's going to be tough.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3sd7eytg said:
Niners will be without Willis and A. Smith on Thursday. That's going to be tough.

More excuses if they lose?

OrFan

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1vb1bpl4 said:
Right down the 49ers need to be beat down as much as possible. I dont think the Rams are as much of a threat, so breaking the 9ers down will help us out more, imo
Agreed. The Rams are a joke, they will beat themselves down the road. Right now the niners need to be humiliated as much as possible.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
A tie would be EPIC..... But if I have to choose, go rams!
Would love to see 3 L's in a row for the ninnies!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rams.

The 9ers are broken and we are to blame. By year's end, they will all be in rehab. We have to live with that.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Rams. I will never root for the 49ers unless it directly effects the seahawks. Ex. Playoff seeding.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
they lose to the Lambs on thurs and they will never recover.

Latest posts