Rapoport: Carroll gets contract extension

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1lhl8oxq said:
Hasselbeck":1lhl8oxq said:
MizzouHawkGal":1lhl8oxq said:
Anything that chaps his hide is good to me. Why should he get extended? He didn't win a Superbowl all he did was take a team built by others to the Superbowl.

I can't stand the guy, but denying he's a great coach simply because he lost by 3 in the Super Bowl is crazy. He deserves an extension.

That said, I do enjoy the karma of Pete Carroll getting the SB ring and big payday before Harbs :mrgreen:
I know but it's fun to needle him. :mrgreen:

I kind of hope he stays in SF so we can watch him implode at the CLink for years to come.

chris98251

Reaction score
I can see them at mid field this year, Harbaugh to Pete whats your deal, Pete to Harbaugh, bigger then yours and 3 years :)

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1032fejk said:
MizzouHawkGal":1032fejk said:
Anything that chaps his hide is good to me. Why should he get extended? He didn't win a Superbowl all he did was take a team built by others to the Superbowl.

I can't stand the guy, but denying he's a great coach simply because he lost by 3 in the Super Bowl is crazy. He deserves an extension.
Maybe, just maybe, the Niners don't want him after next year, that could be why he wasn't extended. There must be some truth to them shopping him to Cleveland