Richardson Might Be Fast But....

Rob12

Reaction score
He's going to be a really good receiver for us in time. We're seeing possibly the best rookie receiver class in history this year, and I think many are measuring Richardson based on those guys. His numbers, say in Philly, would probably be much, much better. But that's not our offense right now.

Dude can play. Just needs more time to grow.

SChawk27

Reaction score
I get that he's still a rookie and learning, but I'm worried that he might become Deon Butler 2.0. Butler had the speed, but it never seemed to show up in a game. You could say the same about Richardson right now.

olyfan63

Reaction score
We heard all about Richardson making plays in Training Camp, just like we heard about Golden Tate making plays for 2 years in practice before finally showing up in games. PRich is ahead of where Tate was at this point.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Way too early to tell. If he is Torrey Smith, then i'll take that. Hoping for TY Hilton though :D

peppersjap

Reaction score
kmeleon":1571o2n2 said:
I think the OP is more concerned with his KO returns, which I have to 100% agree. The kid is getting on the field during offensive plays and that's great. But he needs to be taken off KO's, he just runs dead straight ahead and most times can't make it past the 20. He just doesn't make any kind of moves. We'd be better off kneeling. I believe he returned one to the 8 yd line yesterday, just freaking kneel on it.
Completely agree with this!