Rumor has it.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Everybody seemed pretty stoked by it too. Assume it was off the rookie QB given a lefty throw.

Okieseahawk

Reaction score
The last play of OTAs was a toe tap INT by “Spoon” and the defense erupted.

I guess the rumor part is if it was actually the last play?

But how as Hawk fans can we NOT be 100% stoked going into this season?
I know I certainly am.

Spoonman is looking to be exactly as advertised. So glad we took this kid at #5. Noticed him at Illinois and thought he reminded me of a more rugged Earl Thomas if he played cornerback.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The last play of OTAs was a toe tap INT by “Spoon” and the defense erupted.

I guess the rumor part is if it was actually the last play?

But how as Hawk fans can we NOT be 100% stoked going into this season?
I know I certainly am.

Because some fans REFUSE to be excited. Everything sucks etc.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can't wait to see him and the rest of our DB's come preseason, they are going to be fun to watch. As for this particular play, it may be a bad camera angle, but it looks like a poor attempt at a throwaway by the quarterback. Gotta give him credit for making the grab though. Seeing the excitement of his teammates was the best part for me. I want to see that kind of enthusiasm again. Our defense hasn't felt like that in a while.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Because some fans REFUSE to be excited. Everything sucks etc.
Naw - I'm just a little gun shy ;) Seen some hype over the years -

I wanna see some pads on!

For the first time in a bunch of seasons - everything DOESN'T suck - and that's so refreshing!

Hopefully this MUCH BETTER than anyone thought off season is gonna pay off.

SB here we come! No seeing the douchebag in green bay in January this year!!!!

If pete can't do it with this group - well, a la 50 cent: "It can't be done."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Witherspoon.

Most of his assets as a player are predicated on how hard and physical he plays the game, and that's not allowed in OTA's. So not really sure why people are stressing about not seeing enough plays out of him.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Naw - I'm just a little gun shy ;) Seen some hype over the years -

I wanna see some pads on!

For the first time in a bunch of seasons - everything DOESN'T suck - and that's so refreshing!

Hopefully this MUCH BETTER than anyone thought off season is gonna pay off.

SB here we come! No seeing the douchebag in green bay in January this year!!!!

If pete can't do it with this group - well, a la 50 cent: "It can't be done."
Well certainly the Eagles will play a role in who gets to the SB and who doesn’t. I’m very optimistic but not gunna overlook or deny what they have going on.

RiverDog

Reaction score
To each his own. I get stoked for all of it. But I don't read much in to practice.
If it were an indication of what we might expect during the regular season, then I might be a little more enthused. But I vividly remember the Mora year in 2009 when we went 4-0 in the preseason. As a matter of fact, our combined preseason record in 2008/2009, our two worst back-to back seasons this century, was a gaudy 7-1, the one loss coming by a single point.

But like you said, to each his own.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I can't wait to see him and the rest of our DB's come preseason, they are going to be fun to watch. As for this particular play, it may be a bad camera angle, but it looks like a poor attempt at a throwaway by the quarterback. Gotta give him credit for making the grab though. Seeing the excitement of his teammates was the best part for me. I want to see that kind of enthusiasm again. Our defense hasn't felt like that in a while.
Exactly.

Hence my repeating the the “defense erupted”, I’m way more excited about what I’m seeing develop in the “chemistry” aspect of this team than anything.

I’m sensing that the players are truly excited and optimistic, I choose to believe that they believe something special is happening.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
here to hoping that there will many times the hometown fans will be yelling Spooooooooooooooon! this season